Wow the time has finally come. My one year Blogiversary! I’m so excited (Ok technically it was yesterday but I was out of town so lets all pretend I posted this last night ) As far as blogging goes, this week was slow for me but in my defense we were hit with a winter storm and 49% of the homes in the county where I live were without power! Luckily our power stayed on but we had a house guest for a few days until his power came back on. I managed to cook but didn’t take the time to photograph. I plan on playing catch up this week So now you know why I haven’t been around for a few days. I will also be going through my google reader this evening while I’m at work so expect a flood of comments from Nutmeg Nanny
Now onto the celebration of my blog hitting the one year mark. It’s really exciting for me because I have been known to start things and not finish. This is honestly one thing I have started and never once over this whole year did I even consider stopping. There are times when I run out of steam for a week or so but I always bounce back. Looking at other bloggers I think we all go through this It’s been a great joy “meeting” so many other people who share the same passion and I love all the new friends I have made. It’s amazing to me that even though we do not see each other in real life I still feel as though I actually know some of you. I’m hoping that doesn’t make me sound creepy…haha. So I would like to thank all of you for your continued support of my blog. I love getting comments (seriously I do…they make me smile) from you with your kind words about my treats and hope you continue to support my blog as I travel into year two.
Now onto this giveaway. It’s all of you that push me to continue and I this is my thank you If you win you can choose one of the two cookbooks. Either Cook’s Illustrated, Baking Illustarted Hardcover Cookbook or Cook’s Illustrated, The New Best Recipe: All New Edition Hardcover Cookbook. I will also be throwing in something else but that will be a surprise
Now you want to know how to enter? Here you go:
1. Comment on this page telling me a recipe that you would like to see on my blog. Make sure to leave an email address where I can contact you.
2. Subscribe to my blog. (At the top right under “Email Subscription” just click “sign me up”) Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Come back and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did this. Make sure to tell me your twitter name.
4. Follow me on Facebook. Come back and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did this.
5. Totally random BUT leave me a comment if you can remember what brought you to my blog the first time
There you go. Five ways to win
This giveaway is only available for people living in the United States, sorry friends to the North and International readers. This giveaway will end Saturday March 6th at 11:59pm EST. Good luck and thank you