Apple Nachos

Today I have the fine honor of guest posting over at Baked by Rachel. She is throwing a little Apple A Day Party and I couldn’t miss the chance of being part of this soiree!

I decided to bring some totally loaded apple nachos to the party. Who doesn’t love nachos? Especially when they are made with apples and drizzled with caramel and nutella. Oh and topped with chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Yes please!

Head on over to Rachel’s blog to see this recipe. You will love this one!

11 Responses to “Apple Nachos”

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — September 13, 2012 at 6:58 am

Mmm I’m totally digging these nachos! Great idea!

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — September 13, 2012 at 8:51 am

Holy mother of all that is good!

claire @ the realistic nutritionist — September 13, 2012 at 9:30 am

SHUT UP. Brandy, are you kidding me with this? This is AMAZING!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — September 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I love how simple and tasty these are. Healthy and sinful at the same time. Totally perfect. Thanks so much for celebrating with me! :)

Kari@Loaves and Dishes — September 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I just looove your version of nachos. I’ll take these over chips and cheese any day. Okay maybe I’d still eat the cheese (cuz I really love cheese). Apples are great with cheese, so I’ll eat the cheese and the Apple Nachos!

Joanne — September 13, 2012 at 11:24 pm

So these are healthy nachos!! Totally breakfast appropriate. I like the way you think.

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction — September 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Love this idea! These are loaded with all kinds of goodness!

Mackenzie {SusieFreakingHomemaker} — September 20, 2012 at 9:05 am

Finally! I have seen these on Pinterest and I’ve been waiting for someone to prove that they actually work! Thank you!! These look just awesome!!

Anna Gregory — September 21, 2012 at 1:30 am

Looks yummy! What would you suggest in place of coconut. I love it but family doesn’t. This looks too good to pass up!

• Brandy replied: — September 24th, 2012 @ 12:55 am

If your family doesn’t like coconut you could use toffee bits, dried cranberries or even different flavored baking chips. I hope you give them a try!

1. Pingback: DailyJulesBlog