Mid-East Feast Announcement

I’m so incredibly super duper happy to be writing this post. Even as I type this my fingers are dancing across the keys. My great friend Faith of the blog An Edible Mosaic is publishing a cookbook! Myself and eight (really lucky!) bloggers have gotten their hands on a few advanced copies. So, with copies in hand we are throwing a virtual dinner party! For the next four weeks we will be showcasing a few recipes (In true dinner party form it will be an appetizer, main course and dessert) from the book and at the end we will be offering up a review and cookbook giveaway!!!

How fun is this! I hope you will follow along and leave some love!

Myself – Nutmeg Nanny

Amanda – Fake Ginger

Jeanette – Jeanette’s Healthy Living

Gina – Running to the Kitchen

Joanne – Eats Well With Others

Heather – Girlichef

Natasha – Five Star Foodie

Megan – What’s Megan Making

Rachel – Baked by Rachel

16 Responses to “Mid-East Feast Announcement”

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — October 12, 2012 at 6:47 am

So exciting! Faith sent me a recipe to review and I couldn’t be more happy. This book sounds SO AWESOME!

Joanne — October 12, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Yay! I’m so happy to be a part of this!

amanda @ fake ginger — October 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Yay! I’m so excited! I picked up the ingredients for the appetizer today! Yuuum!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — October 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Can’t wait!

Faith — October 14, 2012 at 1:03 pm

A HUGE thanks to you for organizing this, Brandy, and also to all the fabulous bloggers who are participating!!! You all are amazing. xo

Jeanette — October 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Thanks so much for organizing this event – I am thrilled to be part of it!

Gwen @SimplyHealthyFamily — October 18, 2012 at 10:48 pm

How wonderful. I’ve been a fan of Faith’s blog for some time and some of my favorite and soon to be favorite blogs are listed here as well. I’m new to your site and look forward to more recipes.

Dixya @ Food, Pleasure and Health — October 23, 2012 at 9:13 am

this is such a great event. i cant wait for more

Yasmeen @ Wandering Spice — October 31, 2012 at 12:02 am

This is wonderful! I’m Middle Eastern myself, so I love when other bloggers get into cooking from this region. Faith’s blog is fantastic and I’m sure her cookbook will be equally so.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes :)

1. Pingback: Nutmeg Nanny » Zucchini Fritters {Mid-East Feast}

2. Pingback: Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters Recipe - An Edible Mosaic - Jeanette's Healthy Living

3. Pingback: Nutmeg Nanny » Spiced Chicken Shawarma Wraps {Mid-East Feast}