Catching Up with Nutmeg Nanny {Episode 1}

Grab and cup of coffee and lets catch up…

Catching Up with Nutmeg Nanny

I’m starting a new once a month series on Nutmeg Nanny where I’m going to highlight some of whats going on in my writing and professional world. I will mostly be sharing links and pictures to some of my writing that is not found on NN but also to keep you informed on what in the heck I’m up to. I hope you find it interesting and I hope you still opt to follow along :)

Progresso Artisan

First up I have some exciting news. Myself (along with 4 other bloggers) will be representing Progresso at the New York City Food and Wine Festival and their official Progresso Artisan Ambassador! I’m beyond the moon excited and cannot wait to share this weekends fun with all of you via Instagram and Twitter.

Soup 1

I also had the pleasure of speaking to Progresso’s culinary expert Dr. Heidi Teoh. Listening to her tell her story about how she came up with each flavor for the soup really got me excited. It’s so common to think of store bought soup as not homemade. In reality it’s more like Dr. Teoh made giant pots of soup for everyone. (Ok that is a little cheesy but it was nice to talk to the person behind the food) Plus the soups come in tetra packages which I prefer over cans. It gives the soup a much cleaner taste. Am I right?

Soup 2

If you live on the east coast be on the lookout for their new line of soup. I have personally tried each flavor (Masala Curry Butternut Squash, Creamy Tomato with Roasted Red Peppers, Creamy Potato with Sausage and Kale, Rustic Tomato with Chicken and Dumplings and Smoky White Bean and Winter Vegetables) and they are definitely worth trying!

Bacon Stuffed Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls via NutmegNanny.com

Now we are moving onto the food sharing portion of the post :)

I made these totally amazing bacon stuffed cinnamon rolls over on SheKnows. I cannot even explain to you the amazingness that comes from this breakfast. You need to make this. Trust me!

2 Ingredients Pumpkin Cookies via NutmegNanny.com

I love cookies but I love them even more when they only include 2 ingredients! These sweet little nuggets of pumpkin cookie joy are so easy to put together you can go from empty cookie jar to full cookie jar in under an hour.

Loaded Baked Potato Dip via NutmegNanny.com

Do you like dip? Do you like appetizers? Do you like food that makes you feel happy? If you answered yes to any of those questions you need to check out this dip I made over on SheKnows. Hello loaded baked potato dip!

12 Responses to “Catching Up with Nutmeg Nanny {Episode 1}”

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — October 17, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Looking forward to more of these posts! It’s fun to see what you’ve been up to :)

Reeni — October 17, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Bacon stuffed cinnamon rolls – where have you been all my life? Too much deliciousness going on here. I have yet to meet a canned soup I really like – maybe these will be the ones! Have fun!

Tracey — October 17, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I need those bacon stuffed cinnamon rolls in my life pronto! Congrats on the Progresso gig, sounds fun :)

Rachel Cooks — October 18, 2013 at 7:31 am

That food all looks phenomenal! I want the dip for breakfast.

Congrats on Progresso! Can’t wait to stalk your instagram feed.

Sommer @ ASpicyPerspective — October 18, 2013 at 10:14 am

Thanks for sharing a bit of what’s gong on in your life! LOVE the look of those bacon cinnamon rolls!

Bree (Skinny Mommy) — October 18, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Congrats on Progresso and I am in love with that dip-wowsers!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — October 20, 2013 at 3:17 am

That dip looks so good! I love dips and have a loaded baked potato dip on my site too. Cannot go wrong with any combo of things! Congrats on Progresso and how fun to go to the NYC F&W Festival!

Kristen — October 23, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I am so excited you are going to do some posts like these – they are my favorite kind! Congrats on all the greatness!

Monet — October 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Congratulations on Progresso! And OH MY GOODNESS, those rolls look so very good. Just found your blog and I’m eager to follow you in the weeks ahead!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — October 24, 2013 at 1:26 am

Congrats on the ambassadorship!

Lauren at Keep It Sweet — October 25, 2013 at 8:19 am

I love these kinds of posts! Your photos from NCY F&W looked amazing, super jealous!

1. Pingback: Nutmeg Nanny New York City Wine and Food Festival Recap » Nutmeg Nanny