Faith and I have been friends for years. We have yet to meet in person but that does not stop us from sending each other gifts and chatting for hours on the the phone. She is sweet, funny and I’m happy to call her a friend. That is why I was so very excited when she told me she was publishing a cookbook. How exciting!
For the past three weeks myself and several other bloggers have been having a virtual dinner party to “show off” her new (totally fabulous!) cookbook An Edible Mosaic: Middle Eastern Fare with Extraordinary Flair. We have made some really delicious recipes: Zucchini Fritters, Chicken Shawarma and Coconut Semolina Cake. The recipes were simple and full of flavor. It’s hard for me to pick a favorite but I will say that I’m making chicken shawarma for dinner this weekend…
The good news is that you can also get yourself a copy of this amazing cookbook! You can learn to whip up eggy zucchini fritters, spiced chicken shawarma (plus totally insane garlic mayonnaise) and sweet sugar syrup soaked coconut semolina cake.
One winner will receive a copy of An Edible Mosaic: Middle Easter Fare with Extraordinary Flair sent directly from Tuttle Publishing.
- Giveaway starts November 9th at 11am EST
- Giveaway ends November 23rd at 11pm EST
- The giveaway is open worldwide but you must 18 in order to enter
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org
- I will personally contact the winner and they have 3 days to respond. If they do not respond a new winner will be picked via random.org
How to enter: (If your comment does not post right away it’s because it needs to be approved. I will approve all comments within 24 hours. Don’t worry, all entries will be counted)
- What is your favorite middle eastern recipes? (This is your mandatory first entry)
Additional entries: (Please leave separate comment for each)
- Like the Nutmeg Nanny and An Edible Mosaic on Facebook
- Follow Nutmeg Nanny and An Edible Mosaic on Twitter
- Tweet the following: Do you want some chicken shawarma in your life? Win a copy of An Edible Mosaic from @nutmegnanny. Enter to win! http://bit.ly/Rp85JZ
- Follow Nutmeg Nanny and An Edible Mosaic on Pinterest and pin this post
Disclosure: I was provided a copy of An Edible Mosaic and the giveaway is provided by Tuttle Publishing.