These garlic shrimp pesto zoodles are the perfect quick and easy weeknight meal. Spiralized zucchini tossed in pesto and topped with creamy garlic butter shrimp. You’re going to love this recipe!
This post is sponsored by Gorton’s. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
I have a lot of love for fast and easy meals. I usually cook a lot during the day for work but when it dinner times rolls around I’m beat. I’ve been cooking all day. I don’t want to cook dinner. A lot of days we have my mid-day cooking recipes for dinner BUT sometimes you just want a fresh hot meal.
This crazy delicious garlic shrimp pesto zoodles recipe is just that! What’s not to love about fresh zucchini noodles tossed in pesto and topped with creamy garlic butter shrimp scampi?
So. Much. Goodness.
I teamed up with Gorton’s once again to bring you this crazy good meal. They are one of my favorite companies to work with because they make cooking dinner delicious and easy.
Plus, you’re going to love their garlic butter shrimp scampi. So easy to make and super creamy and dreamy. It pairs perfectly with the fresh spiralized zucchini noodles. Or zoodles if you’re fancy and you love made up names.
Also, since you’re not using pasta you cut down on all those pesky carbs that like to take over traditional pasta dishes. PLUS I actually find it fun to spiralize my vegetables. It’s sorta mesmerizing and it looks super fancy. I also love the crunch that you get zoodles.
It’s so fresh and bright and totally fits the whole “new year new me” type of resolutions.
I think you could also use spiralized yellow summer squash or even butternut squash for this recipe if you’re not a fan of zucchini.
Although, I’m really partial to zucchini because I think it’s crazy delicious.
Looking for even more easy and delicious healthy meals?
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, about 12 inches long
- 1 (10.5 ounce) box Gorton's Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh basil, for topping
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for topping
- Spiralize your zucchini to your liking. I use the large spiralize blade on my spiralizer. Once spiralized set aside.
- In a medium-sized skillet prepare the Gorton's garlic butter shrimp scampi according to the box directions.
- Take your noodles and toss them with the pesto, sundried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Separate the zucchini noodles onto 2 plates, top each pile so zoodles with an equal amount of shrimp and garnish with desired amounts of fresh basil and crushed red pepper flakes.
Note: you can also quickly warm your noodles in a skillet with a little olive oil and then toss in pesto. Warming them does soften the zoodles faster so I find keeping them fresh is the best way for me. However, it's up to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 691mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 31g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.