Sharing is caring!
This sour cherry white chocolate oatmeal mason jar cookie is the perfect Christmas gift. Made with Truvia or regular sugar for any dietary needs.
Not sure what to give away for holiday gifts? These fun mason jar cookies will be sure to impress almost anyone on your holiday gift list! Plus, the cookies are made with Truvia® Baking Blend so it’s perfect for anyone on your list who may be trying to cut out white sugar.
Plus, how adorable and customizable are these mason jar cookies?! I pretty much love anything in a mason jar but it’s even cuter when it’s layered with dry cookie ingredients and tied with a homemade label. Don’t worry if you aren’t crafty. This gift can be put together in less than 10 minutes! Plus, I made this simple tag right on my Word program. No special software necessary!
Sour Cherry White Chocolate Oatmeal Mason Jar Cookies
These sour cherry white chocolate oatmeal mason jar cookies are the perfect Christmas gift. Made with Truvia or regular sugar for any dietary needs.
Yield: 1 mason jar cookie gift
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Truvia® Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries (or dried cranberries)
- 1/4-1/2 cup white chocolate chips (fill to top)
In a clean 1 quart mason jar layer ingredients in the order listed.
Add a gift tag with instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 1/2 cup room temerature butter, 1 tablespoon molasses, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Once blended add in entire contents of jar. Mix until combined.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between cookies. Bake for 10 minutes or until just golden at the edges.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note: If you want to make this without Truvia just substitute with 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar.