This fall-inspired turkey apple brie panini with honey mustard maple mayo is the perfect sweet and savory combination.
This post was brought to you by Butterball Every Day. All opinions are 100% mine.
There is something about this sandwich that just screams fall.
I would list everything in the sandwich but I did a pretty good job of that by listing every single thing in the title.
Normally I’m super against long titles but I could not figure out what to leave out.
I felt like everything was important.
Well, now that I think about it I left out the arugula in the title. I guess that’s one thing you didn’t know.
Oh and if you don’t own a panini maker I suggest getting on right away.
They are so essential for delicious pressed sandwiches.
I was asked to give Butterball Deli meats a try and obviously decided they needed to be showcased in a super fall-inspired sandwich.
It’s loaded with flavor but most importantly it’s loaded with really delicious turkey.
I had always seen Butterball whole turkeys growing up but had no idea you could buy their own deli meat. Their deli meat is fresh, lean, and perfect for the whole family.
My favorite part about this dish is the honey mustard maple mayonnaise.
I put a little on the sandwich but ended up dipping my sandwich with almost every single bite.
Sweet baby J who knew a condiment could be so delicious.
A sandwich like this goes to show you that you don’t have to give up flavor to eat fresh.
Love this turkey apple brie panini?
Why not try a few of my other delicious sandwich recipes?!
- Love a classic summer sandwich? Try my Summertime Tomato Sandwich.
- Need another turkey recipe? Try my Turkey Cranberry Pesto Panini.
- Craving a flavor packed sandwich? Try my Grilled Pastrami Root Vegetable Slaw Sandwich.
- Want a sandwich that will leave you stuffed? Try my Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini.
Turkey Apple Brie Panini
- 2 slices multi grain bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 thick slices Brie cheese 1/2 inch thick slices
- 6 apple slices thin sliced
- 1/4 pound sliced turkey
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat panini maker to medium heat.
- Lay out bread and butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Flip buttered sides over and spread on a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Continue to make the sandwich by layering on the following – 2 slices Brie cheese, 3 apple slices, turkey, baby arugula, apple slices, Brie cheese, and other slices of bread – butter side out.
- Add sandwich to panini maker and press for about 10 minutes until the turkey is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the sandwich in half and dip in extra mayonnaise if desired.
- Whisk together and keep cold until ready to use.