Eggnog Martini

A perfect holiday boozy drink. Toast to Christmas with this creamy eggnog martini. It combines amaretto, vodka, fresh eggnog and a sprinkle of nutmeg.

Eggnog Martini by Nutmeg Nanny

Howdy all! It’s day six of The Twelve Boozy Days of Christmas. Today is a twofer.  Not only are you getting this amazing drink you are also getting to see a bunch of delicious holiday links. That’s right. It’s also the big day for the Holiday Blog Hope hosted by Erin of Big Fat Baker.

Eggnog Martini by Nutmeg Nanny

Now, to the drink. This is one of those drinks that has tons of flavor and it still packs a punch.  Who doesn’t love a little spiked eggnog? I know I do! Plus it’s a little different than the typical rum spiked eggnog.

Enjoy!!!

Eggnog Martini by Nutmeg Nanny

Eggnog Martini

Yield: 1 drink

2 1/2oz. eggnog
1oz. vanilla vodka
3/4oz. Amaretto

Combine ingredients in shaker and shake over ice. Strain into chilled martini glass. Dust with freshly grated nutmeg.

15 Responses to “Eggnog Martini”

Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray — December 16, 2011 at 8:55 am

I don’t like eggnog (and I still don’t like goat cheese) do you still love me? :) I might be able to get down with this drink though–looks terrific.

Erica @ In and Around Town — December 16, 2011 at 10:06 am

I am a huge eggnog fan, especially around the holidays – may have to whip up a batch of these!

Gina — December 16, 2011 at 10:24 am

This sounds delicious. I think I’m going to have to try it out for the holidays. Thanks for the inspiration!

Faith — December 16, 2011 at 11:37 am

Love the idea of an eggnog martini — if I drank alcohol I would definitely be all over this one! Thanks again for the delicious tea — I’ve been enjoying it so much I mentioned it in my last post. :)

Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray — December 16, 2011 at 12:07 pm

Oh man…I feel boozier just reading your blog lately. ;)

Fran@fransfavs.com — December 17, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Oh, I’m definitely putting this on my New Year’s Eve list! I just made some candy cane martinis. You must try them!

Joanne — December 17, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I’m always a bit wary of sweet martinis because I always want them to be SWEET (like a milkshake) and they never are. But with the amaretto…I’d definitely love this!

Lauren of Spanish Sabores — December 17, 2011 at 7:16 pm

These look amazing! I can’t wait to go home for Christmas and try them with my family… (the Spaniards don’t like eggnog very much!) Happy holidays and greetings from Spain!

Magic of Spice — December 19, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I want, I want! This is just the way I would want to enjoy eggnog…splendid!
    Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season :)

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction — December 20, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Oooh, all of my favorites combined in one drink. YUM!

Aimee @ ShugarySweets — December 9, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Oh my these sound delightful. PINNED.

1. Pingback: Eggnog Pie | Crazy for Crust

2. Pingback: Nutmeg Nanny » Top 25 of 2012

3. Pingback: 50+ Amazing Ways to Use Eggnog - The Corner Kitchen

4. Pingback: 8 Cocktails for the Holiday Season - Aftertaste by Lot18Aftertaste by Lot18