Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade

This sparkling honey rosemary lemonade is full of sweet flavor. I served it plain but a splash of vodka wouldn’t hurt either…

Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by NutmegNanny.com

Today is a special day. We are celebrating Liz’s little baby lemon scented bun that is growing in her oven. Is that too weird? Too specific? The woman does love her some lemons.

Ok, back on topic. For our virtual baby shower I brought a big refreshing pitcher (or really two mason jars) full of sparkling honey rosemary lemonade. I’m such a sucker for anything that involves rosemary. Especially this time of the year. I left the drink alcohol free because bringing booze to a baby shower just seems like a bad idea. Although I could be wrong. What do I know?

Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by NutmegNanny.com

This delicious lemonade uses a honey rosemary simple syrup that I made last Christmas to use in my rosemary lemon gin and tonic. It’s slightly sweet with the just the right hint of herbaceous flavor. Plus it’s just down right tasty. I would drink this stuff straight if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s sugar water.

And I’m not a hummingbird.

Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by NutmegNanny.com

Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade

Yield: 4 drinks

Prep Time: 1 hour

Total Time: 1 hour

2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 cups Honey rosemary simple syrup
3-4 cups seltzer water
Lemon slices, for garnish
Rosemary sprigs, for garnish

In a large pitcher add lemon juice and cooled simple syrup. Stir to combine.

Pour 3-4 cups seltzer water into the pitcher and gently stir.

Pour over ice and garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary.

See what everyone else brought to the party!

Appetizers

Beverages

Salads

Main Dish

Desserts

51 Responses to “Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade”

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — October 14, 2013 at 6:42 am

I bet this is just so refreshing and I love the idea of your honey simple syrup! Totally perfect for Liz’s shower!

Caroline @ chocolate & carrots — October 14, 2013 at 7:28 am

What a refreshing drink, perfect for Liz’s baby shower! Your photographs are just stunning as always, Brandy!

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — October 14, 2013 at 8:40 am

These are beautiful! Love all of that fresh rosemary!

Amy Allen Clark — October 14, 2013 at 9:02 am

Oh, this sounds divine! I can’t wait to try this recipe. Beautiful photos!

Rachel Cooks — October 14, 2013 at 9:52 am

That first photo is stunning! Totally gorgeous. This looks so refreshing and perfect for Liz’s shower!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — October 14, 2013 at 10:21 am

This is heaven in a glass!! I just puckered up looking at it! Liz will be so excited for all of this!! Just stunning Brandy.

amanda @ fake ginger — October 14, 2013 at 10:36 am

I want this right now. But maybe with some gin.

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — October 14, 2013 at 11:25 am

Ok will you take all of my photographs from now on? These are STUNNING my friend!! Thank you so much for bringing this drink to my shower!! I love fresh herbs + lemons. xoxo

Ruthy @ Omeletta — October 14, 2013 at 12:35 pm

So, so cute! And once I’m not pregnant either, I would absolutely be throwing some gin on in there. Congrats to Liz!

Happy Valley Chow — October 14, 2013 at 1:10 pm

My goodness that sounds soooo good! Creative and delicious recipe :)

Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — October 14, 2013 at 1:15 pm

WOW!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures!! I could sip on this all afternoon!

Katrina — October 14, 2013 at 1:32 pm

That sounds so good. Love the photos, too.

Sandy Coughlin — October 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Refreshing is right! And love the touch of rosemary. So pretty.

Sheila — October 14, 2013 at 5:24 pm

DAng! Girl will you make me a gin and tonic..lip smackin’ I love me a good ol’ fashioned gin and tonic. Well the non-alcoholic version looks pretty delish too! Thanks for taking part in liz’s surprise!

Joanne — October 14, 2013 at 6:40 pm

That lemon-honey-rosemary flavor would have me slurping these down, jar after jar!

Julie @ Table for Two — October 14, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Love the photos – stunning! I want a tall drink of this, asap!! PS – what font did you use for “sparkling” ? This design girl is admiring it! xo

• nutmegnanny replied: — October 14th, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

Thank you! The sparking font is coneria script. Have fun designing :)

Reeni — October 14, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Heehee. . . you hummingbird you. This sounds like the best thirst quencher!

Laurie {Simply Scratch} — October 14, 2013 at 10:46 pm

honey… check! rosemary… check-check! the sparkling… CHECKITY CHECK! Ohhh these are so happening!

Amanda — October 15, 2013 at 7:36 am

As somenone who loves Lemonade… this is the perfect way to kick it up a notch! So beautiful!

Marnely — October 15, 2013 at 8:02 am

This looks so refreshing Brandy!

Erin @ Texanerin Baking — October 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Hahaha. Well, Marla brought the booze so I guess Liz can have yours. :D

Love the pictures! Drinks are so hard to photograph but these are just gorgeous.

Gaby — October 16, 2013 at 12:05 am

Your photos are so gorgeous! I am so in love with the thought of this drink and how perfect for Liz!!

Jamie — October 16, 2013 at 7:16 am

This looks so delicious and refreshing!

Deborah — October 17, 2013 at 1:53 am

I love basil lemonade, so I can only imagine how much I’d love this with rosemary!!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — October 19, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I love rosemary in sweet things, yum!

katie — October 22, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Yum! What a perfect drink!!!

Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen — October 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Lemon and rosemary is such a refreshing duo!

Carrie @ Bakeaholic Mama — November 8, 2013 at 7:39 pm

I am obsessed with rosemary in cocktails lately. This looks like a fun wintery lemonade. Can’t wait to try it!

1. Pingback: Simple Lemon Basil Bruschetta Appetizer Recipe

2. Pingback: Kalamata Olive and Feta Dip with Baked Lemon Pepper Pita Chips | Aggie's Kitchen

3. Pingback: Lemon Garlic Herb Marinated Olives with Feta - Sarah's Cucina Bella : Sarah's Cucina Bella

4. Pingback: Pear Quinoa Salad for The Lemon Bowl's Baby | reluctantentertainer.com Reluctant Entertainer I Sandy Coughlin - Lifestyle, Entertaining, Food, Recipes, Hospitality and Gardening

5. Pingback: Calamari Salad with Preserved Lemons

6. Pingback: Lemon Blueberry Macarons #babyshower | chocolate & carrots

7. Pingback: How To Make Guacamole | Guacamole Recipe | Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple

8. Pingback: Tipsy Lemonade Iced Tea | Cocktail Recipe | FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking

9. Pingback: Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust |The Law Student's Wife |

10. Pingback: Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing

11. Pingback: Italian Lemon Roast Chicken Pot

12. Pingback: Lemony Spinach & Tomato Quinoa Salad - The Motherload

13. Pingback: Lemon Glazed Cookies: Surprise Baby Shower For Liz! - A Cedar Spoon

14. Pingback: Honey Lemon Shortbread Cookies {and a surprise baby shower!} - Rachel Cooks

15. Pingback: Climbing Grier Mountain » cauliflower mashed “potatoes” in a lemon cup with smoked paprika

16. Pingback: Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries | What's Gaby Cooking

17. Pingback: An Edible Mosaic » Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade)…And a Surprise Baby Shower for Liz of The Lemon Bowl!

18. Pingback: Lemon Cupcakes with Candied Lemon Chips

19. Pingback: 50+ Recipes for a Bountiful Thanksgiving | Eat Your Heart Out

20. Pingback: Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing {Surprise Baby Shower} - Thrifty Veggie Mama | Thrifty Veggie Mama

21. Pingback: The Healthy Apple | Creamy Asparagus Guacamole