These sweet, tart and tangy white chocolate raspberry blondies are the perfect dessert! Drizzled with delicious white chocolate on top, these will become your new favorite treat.
I love a good blondie!
Plus, because I’m using both raspberries and white chocolate, these raspberry blondies are the perfect balance of tart and sweet.
Oh, and the best part? The buttery, almost caramel-like flavor and fudgy texture are divine!
This bar dessert is the perfect summertime dessert which is always a crowd pleaser at picnics and backyard BBQs.
Without a doubt, everyone will be ooh-ing and ahh-ing over these gooey, tasty white chocolate raspberry blondies.
Ingredients for raspberry blondies
- Butter – The fat of choice here, used to help develop that fudgy cake texture.
- Granulated sugar – I’ve used white sugar here for added sweetness.
- All-purpose flour – A simple cake ingredient that helps hold your cake together.
- Vanilla extract – Vanilla extract helps bring all of the flavors together and adds sweetness.
- Eggs – The eggs will help the batter mix thoroughly together.
- Baking powder – Baking powder helps the blondies rise slightly.
- White chocolate chips – These sweet chips make the perfect drizzle on top.
- Raspberries – A tart berry that’s the perfect compliment to the sweet blondie.
- Chopped almonds – Chopped almonds give a great texture.
Fresh or frozen berries
These berry blondies are so easy, you can use either fresh or frozen raspberries.
Frozen raspberries are packed at the peak of freshness, so they’re an excellent substitute if the fresh berries aren’t looking great that day in the produce aisle.
Feel free to try this recipe with blueberries and blackberries too!
Freeze for later!
It’s great to have dessert on hand whenever a craving hits, and these white chocolate raspberry blondies are super easy to freeze for a later date.
After they’ve baked and cooled, wrap each blondie in a tight layer of plastic wrap and then aluminum foil, and pop it into your freezer.
They can stay there for up to 2 months!
Last but not least, to let them thaw place them on the counter or in your refrigerator.
Once defrosted enjoy them within 3 days!
Storage and leftovers of blondies
Lastly, leftovers of these blondies can be covered with plastic wrap and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More dessert recipes
- Looking for something minty? Try my Swirled Mint Cream Cheese Brownies.
- Need something with a coffee kick? Try my Espresso Chocolate Chip Brownies.
- Love all things dark and fudgy? Try my Salted Caramel Guinness Brownies.
- Craving the flavors of fall? Try my Double Nut Maple Bars.
- 10 tablespoons (5 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, and kosher salt.
- With the mixer on low slowly add the flour until just combined.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in twenty-second intervals until completely melted. Make sure you don’t burn it.
- Once melted and slightly cooled add the melted white chocolate to the batter and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the chopped almonds.
- Pour the batter into the lined pan and spread with a spatula until even.
- Add the raspberries to the top of the batter and gently press them into the batter. Make sure to evenly distributed them across the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Since they are very light, make sure to not overbake. They should look undercooked.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Once cool, take out the blondies and cut them into even squares.
- If desired, melt more white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the blondies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.