Looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that only involves the cleanup up of one sheet pan? Well, look no further than this delicious sheet pan Mediterranean chicken! Complete with the addition of potatoes, artichokes, and tomatoes. Perfect served alone or with a side of pita and hummus!
Do you need a fast and easy dinner recipe?
Well, this sheet pan Mediterranean chicken recipe is just what you need!
It’s made with chicken breast, buttery fingerling potatoes, tangy marinated artichokes, and juicy cherry tomatoes all tossed in herbs and olive oil.
I served mine with hummus and pita for a punch of extra flavor and added protein.
What do I need to make sheet pan Mediterranean chicken?
You’ll need a rimmed sheet pan for this recipe but other than that you’ll just need a few simple ingredients!
- Boneless skinless chicken breast – this is the protein you’re going to be using for this dish. If you’re not a fan of chicken breast you can also use boneless skinless chicken thighs. You can also use chicken sausage if you’re not a fan of typical chicken.
- Fingerling potatoes – I used golden fingerling potatoes because those are my favorite. However, you can use whatever small potato you like or have on hand. If your potatoes are a bit on the larger side you can quarter them instead of halving them.
- Marinated artichokes – Marinated artichokes can be found at most grocery stores or online. They are sold in jars and marinated in herbs.
- Cherry tomatoes – Sweet summer cherry tomatoes are my favorite but you can use whatever you can find.
- Fresh herbs – Fresh sage and rosemary are used here but feel free to substitute with fresh thyme or basil.
- Olive oil – Rich delicious olive oil brings a big burst of Mediterranean flavor!
How do I make sheet pan chicken?
Making this sheet pan dinner could not be easier!
Add your ingredients to the sheet pan.
Toss in olive oil and fresh chopped herbs.
Of course, that is a little oversimplified BUT really it is just that easy!
For serving, I like to plate with a little hummus, pita, and maybe some fresh greens. You can see in the photos I used pea shoots.
How do I store any leftover sheet pan chicken?
If you happen to have any leftovers you’ll want to store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
When I make a dish like this if I know I need less I will cut the recipe in half. This recipe works really well as it halves very easily.
Love this sheet pan Mediterranean chicken dinner?
Why not try a few of my other delicious sheet pan meals?!
- Craving a fast and easy meal? Try my Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
- Want summer goodness? Try my Sheet Pan Spatchcocked Cornish Hens with Summer Vegetables
- Got a craving for salmon? Try my Sheet Pan Lemon Salmon.
- Like garlic and lemon? Try my Sheet Pan Garlic Lemon Chicken and Mushrooms
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed and chunked
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marinated artichoked, drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chicken, potatoes, and artichokes to the prepared sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and fresh herbs over the chicken and vegetables and toss to combine.
- Add to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss the chicken and vegetables and add the tomatoes to the tray.
- Add back to the oven adn cook for another 5 minutes to help soften the tomatoes.
- Remove from the oven and serve as is or with pita and hummus for added flavor and protein.
- If your potatoes are on the bigger side you may need to quarter them instead of halving so they cook in 20 minutes.
- If you don't want to use chicken breast you can use boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- If you want your tomatoes to be more tender you can throw them on the sheet pan at the beginning of cooking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 354Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.