These sheet pan shrimp fajitas come together on one sheet pan for easy cleanup! Full of delicious spices, yummy shrimp, sweet red onions, and bell peppers wrapped in a tortilla, it’ll become your new favorite fajita!
In the middle of a busy week, the last thing you need is more dirty dishes to clean.
Well, you’re in luck, because these sheet pan shrimp fajitas are made on one baking sheet, and ready in no time, so both meal prep and cleanup is a breeze!
The savory shrimp, red onions, and sweet bell peppers are full of flavor with the help of smoky cumin, chili powder, savory garlic powder, and paprika.
Wrapped in a warm tortilla (flour or corn, your choice) and topped with delicious toppings, these sheet pan shrimp fajitas are sure to please the entire family.
Ingredients for sheet pan shrimp fajitas
- Spice blend – I’ve used chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and kosher salt, but feel free to use your favorite homemade or store-bought blend.
- Shrimp – Be sure that your shrimp are peeled and deveined, for easier prep and even easier eating!
- Bell peppers – I’ve used the entire rainbow–red, yellow, and green–but you can use your favorites.
- Red onion – Red onion is mild and becomes sweet when roasted.
My favorite way to eat sheet pan shrimp fajitas is wrapped in a warm flour tortilla, but there are a ton of other great options as well:
- Served over rice (white or brown)
- Served with quinoa
- On top of a salad blend with a creamy cilantro dressing
Spice it up!
If you like a little more pep in your step, feel free to add a pinch of cayenne or chipotle powder to the spice blend!
Toppings are arguably my favorite part of any meal because you can totally customize them to your tastes. Some of my favorite toppings for these sheet pan shrimp fajitas are:
- Shredded cheese
- Sour Cream
- Fresh lime wedges
- Pico de gallo
Want to learn even more about topping ideas? Take a look at this in-depth post all about the best fajita toppings!
Storage and leftovers
Any leftover sheet pan shrimp fajitas can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, simply place in a microwave-safe dish, covered loosely with a damp paper towel, and heat 2-3 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
More sheet pan meals
- Looking for a flavorful chicken recipe? Try my Sheet Pan Cranberry Balsamic Chicken and Green Beans
- Need an easy Thanksgiving meal? Try my Sheet Pan Thanksgiving Dinner
- Love sweet and savory? Try my Sheet Pan Chicken and Apples
- Craving some seafood? Try my Sheet Pan Lemon Salmon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 lime, wedged
- Shredded cheese, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Pico de Gallo, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the sliced peppers and onions to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle over half of the seasoning mix. Toss to combine.
- Roast the vegetables for 10-12 minutes or until they start to caramelize around the edges.
- Push the vegetables to the sides of the sheet pan and add the shrimp in the middle. Drizzle over the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle over the remaining seasoning mix. Toss the shrimp and then lay them out in a single layer.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the shrimp has fully cooked.
- Spoon onto tortillas and squeeze 1 lime wedge over each serving. Top with garnishes of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1260Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 1569mgCarbohydrates: 214gFiber: 12gSugar: 6gProtein: 57g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.