Peach Tea Bourbon Slushies

These Peach Tea bourbon slushies are the perfect summer addition. Full of peach tea, bourbon and lots of fresh peaches. This cocktail is summer perfection!

These peach tea bourbon slushies are the perfect summer addition. Full of peach tea, bourbon and lots of fresh peaches. This cocktail is summer perfection!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sparkling Ice for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know this is super dramatic but how is it August? Seriously, how is it August? I don’t want to be super lame and start talking about how times flies and what not but it totally does. Ok, enough about all that philosophical time flying nonsense. Now we are going to talk about summer and the best thing to happen to your summer – Peach Tea bourbon slushies. You guys, this is seriously summer in a frosty glass. It’s a little sweet, a little boozy and a lot of perfect.

Plus it’s not crazy packed with tons of sugar because I used my most favorite thing ever – Sparkling Ice Peach Tea. If you’re a fan of fizzy drinks (who isn’t?) then this tea will be your new jam. You’re new summer jam! Plus it’s got bourbon so it’s an immediate win.

Oh, so you know how I’m going to London? We are FINALLY planning our itinerary and so far we have 2 restaurants booked and my husband bought soccer tickets. You guys, I have to go to a soccer game in London. I feel like this is a disaster waiting to happen. Wanna know how I know?

1 – I know NOTHING about soccer and when my husband watches it on TV it’s loud and super annoying.

2 – I feel like London soccer fans might all be a bunch of hooligans.

3 – I pretty much plan on snapchatting my entire experience at the stadium because I will have no clue whats going on.

Plus side of going to a soccer game? We are rooting for Tottenham Hotspur and they are basically my most favorite team to say because I think they have a fun name. That’s totally a legit reason to like a team – right?

Also, if you have any London recommendations pass them my way! I need to knowwwwwwwww!

Looking for more delicious cocktail recipes? Try my mixed berry mojito, jalapeno watermelon margarita, raspberry mango mojito, strawberry rhubarb margarita or my vanilla peach bourbon milkshake

Make sure you Flavor Up your summer with Sparkling Ice

Peach Tea Bourbon Slushies

Yield: 4 cocktails

• 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Peach tea
  • 1 (1 pound) bag frozen sliced peaches
  • 1/2 cup bourbon
  • Fresh sliced peaches, for serving
  • Fresh mint, for serving

Add tea, peaches and bourbon to a blender and blend until smooth.

Serve garnished with fresh peach slices and mint.

Visit Sponsors Site

19 Responses to “Peach Tea Bourbon Slushies”

Sheena — August 10, 2016 at 10:44 am

What a perfect summer treat! I can see myself drinking one on the patio in front of the fire! Great recipe and photos!

Matt — August 10, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Last weekend before school starts, I know what I’m making now!

Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips — August 10, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Gahhhh, love London!! I’m so stressed this week, I cold use to kick back and relax with one of these.

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life — August 10, 2016 at 2:21 pm

This looks like the perfect drink to enjoy on the day the kids go back to school since it will still be hot here! Your pics are gorgeous!!!!

Maryanne | the little epicurean — August 10, 2016 at 8:03 pm

These bourbon slushies sound super tasty! Have a great time in London! I think you’ll enjoy the soccer game. It’s different (and more exciting) watching it live!

Kimberly — August 10, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Those look sooooo good! I’d have to make mine virgin but even so I bet they’d taste amazing!

Sandi G — August 10, 2016 at 10:04 pm

This is a scrumptious drink…I have some fresh peaches that are now earmarked for this drink 🙂

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — August 10, 2016 at 10:31 pm

So jealous of London! Be sure to call it football when you are there, or you will get kicked out 🙂 Bring these slushies and it will make everything better though!

Dee — August 11, 2016 at 1:47 am

These look perfect — peaches are my favorite!

Sylvie — August 11, 2016 at 3:17 am

Oh that sounds like perfection in a glass!

Aimee @ShugarySweets — August 11, 2016 at 7:43 am

Not even 7am and I’m craving a slushie 🙂 These look perfect!

Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy — August 11, 2016 at 7:55 am

Peach Tea bourbon slushies? Loving everything about these! <3

cathy | Lemon Tree Dwelling — August 11, 2016 at 10:52 am

Yes, PLEASE! I love peach slush!!!

Karen @ Seasonal Cravings — August 12, 2016 at 7:05 am

OMG yum! Must have one!

Shashi at RunninSrilankan — August 12, 2016 at 3:28 pm

YAYYYY for boozy peachy slushies – and yayy for your London trip – here’s hoping that that football (soccer) game isn’t too bad!

Amanda @ Cookie Named Desire — August 13, 2016 at 8:12 pm

These slushies look amazing!! I think I might have one tonight! First word of advice: don’t call it “soccer” when you are there. You have to call it “football” unless you wanna start something with someone over there. Trust me on this. Also, There is a hookah bar around Picadilly that you need to find, it’s pretty amazing, even if you don’t smoke hookah. And Zuma is an amazing Japanese restaurant. It’s kinda spendy (at least it was for my college self), but so worth it. And go to Nando’s!! It’s a chain, but oh my god it’s so freaking good. The Peri Peri sauce is the best. There is also Hummus Bros in Central that has the best humus in the entire world. And you really can’t go wrong with any of the Indian.

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — August 15, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Ahhh these photos are so gorgeous and summery!! Take me back to the east coast!

Sharon @ What The Fork Food Blog — August 17, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is MORE PEACH TEA BOURBON SLUSHIES.

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — August 31, 2016 at 12:14 pm

I would literally want to drink these every day if I started making these! I think was have a few weeks of peaches around here! These are happening this weekend!