Are you looking for a perfect potato side dish?
Air fryer hasselback potatoes are a delicious twist on the classic hasselback potato, and they come out so crispy, that your guests won’t believe they weren’t fried!
They’re perfectly golden brown and crispy on the outside, and creamy and fluffy on the inside.
Trust me, the next time you’re looking for a new way to serve up a potato, try these
INGREDIENTS FOR HASSELBACK POTATOES
- Small yellow potatoes – These little yellow potatoes are super creamy on the inside, and since they’re small, they’ll crisp up quickly in the
- Salt – Salt is crucial here, to make sure your potatoes are perfectly seasoned.
- Olive oil spray – I like to use olive oil spray, that way I’m still able to brown and crisp up the potatoes without using too much oil.
HOW TO MAKE
AIR FRYER HASSELBACK POTATOES
Going slowly, cut about 10 slices into each potato about ¾ of the way through (don’t go all the way!)
Spray them with a little olive oil spray, sprinkle with salt, and pop them into the
AIR FRYER FAQ
PEELING YOUR POTATOES FIRST
It’s really up to you!
I like leaving the skins on, not only because they get extra crispy and crunchy, but because that’s where a lot of nutrients live like vitamins C and B, potassium, and iron!
These little potatoes are super versatile, so you can season these however you like!
Here are a few of my favorite ways to season these
- Cajun seasoning
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Herbes de Provence
- Ranch seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
WHAT TO SERVE WITH HASSELBACK POTATOES
These delicious potatoes are so good with anything!
STORAGE AND LEFTOVERS
To reheat, simply pop them back into your
MORE POTATO RECIPES
- Looking for something sweet? Try my Best Baked Sweet Potato
- Want to go back to basics? Try my Perfect Roast Potatoes
- Need a fun treat? Try my Microwave Chipotle Sweet Potato Chips
- Love a cozy soup? Try my Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Air Fryer
- Slice each potato 10 times, making sure not to cut all the way through the potato. You want to have no larger than ¼ inch slices that go no more than ¾ of the way through the potato.
- Add the potatoes cut side up to the air fryer (make sure not to overcrowd the air fryer basket) and spray them with olive oil spray. Sprinkle each potatoes lightly with kosher salt.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown. Serve warm or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
- I’m using baby golden potatoes but fingerling or baby red potatoes will also work.
- Olive oil spray helps the potatoes crisp in the air fryer.