These cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars take your favorite cereal, paired with sweet vanilla and warm cinnamon, and wrapped up in gooey marshmallows to make the perfect treat!
Cinnamon toast crunch cereal is definitely one of my childhood favorite cereals – it’s crunchy, crispy, and perfectly cinnamon sugary!
These cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars are a fun twist on traditional marshmallow cereal bars.
Using sweet vanilla, warm cinnamon, rich butter, and gooey marshmallows, these are perfect anytime: an on-the-go breakfast, a sweet and satisfying snack, or a dessert!
These cereal bars are sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
Move over, boring Rice Krispies, cinnamon toast crunch is here to stay!
Ingredients for cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars
- Butter – This is the fat of choice that will add richness to the cereal bars.
- Mini marshmallows – These are the perfect size to melt down quickly.
- Vanilla extract – Vanilla extract will add a sweet vanilla flavor to the cereal bars.
- Cinnamon – Echoing the flavor in the cereal, the extra cinnamon here will add warmth.
- Cinnamon toast crunch cereal – The star of our cereal bars!
I’ve kept it pretty simple here by adding some vanilla, cinnamon, and mini marshmallows, but feel free to get creative! Here are a few other great additions:
- Mini chocolate chips
- More mini marshmallows
- Caramel bits
- Cinnamon chips (found in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate
Using alternative butter
These cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars are made with cow’s milk butter here, but you could absolutely substitute your favorite plant-based butter instead!
Using other cereals
This recipe can be adapted to your taste buds! Use your favorite childhood cereal – Golden Grahams, Trix, Cocoa Puffs – they will all work beautifully here.
Storage and leftovers
Any leftover cereal bars can be stored in an airtight container and left on the counter at room temperature for up to 3 days – if they last that long!
More breakfast treats
- Craving that perfect donut? Try my Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Looking for a twist on a classic? Try my Spiced Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- Love all things apple? Try my Apple Pie Baked French Toast
- Need something healthy and hearty? Try my Baked Raspberry Oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3-½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal, divided
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large pot set over low heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the marshmallows and allow them to melt, stirring constantly until they are smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, cinnamon, and 4 cups of cereal.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread it out to an even layer.
- Top with the remaining cup of cereal and press the bars down to pack them tightly. Be careful, they’re hot! If the mixture is sticking to your spatula, place another sheet of parchment paper on top and then press down on the bars through the parchment paper.
- Set them aside to cool to room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.