Turkey Apple Brie Panini with Honey Mustard Maple Mayo

This post brought to you by Butterball Every Day. All opinions are 100% mine.

This fall inspired turkey apple brie panini with honey mustard maple mayo is the perfect sweet and savory combination.

There is something about this sandwich that just screams fall. I would list everything that in the sandwich but I did a pretty good job of that by listing every single thing in the title. Normally I’m super against long titles but I could not figure out what to leave out. I felt like everything was important. Well, now that I think about it I left out the arugula in the title. Soooo….I guess that’s one thing you didn’t know.

Oh and if you don’t own a panini maker I suggest getting on right away. They are so essential for delicious pressed sandwiches.

I was asked to give Butterball deli meats a try and obviously decided they needed to be showcased in a super fall inspired sandwich. It’s loaded with flavor but most importantly it’s loaded with really delicious turkey. I had always seen Butterball whole turkeys growing up but had no idea you could buy their own deli meat. Their deli meat is fresh, lean and perfect for the whole family.

My favorite part about this dish is the honey mustard maple mayonnaise. I put a little on the sandwich but ended up dipping my sandwich with almost every single bite. Sweet baby J who knew a condiment could be so delicious. A sandwich like this goes to show you that you don’t have to give up flavor to eat fresh.

Turkey Apple Brie Panini with Honey Mustard Maple Mayonnaise

Yield: 1 sandwich

For sandwich:

• 2 slices multi grain bread
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 (1/2 inch thick) slices Brie cheese
  • 6 thin apple slices
  • 1/4 pound sliced turkey
  • 1/4 cup baby arugula

For mayo:

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons honey mustard
  • 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup

For sandwich:

Preheat panini maker to medium heat.

Lay out bread and butter 1 side of each slices. Flip buttered sides over and spread on a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slices of bread. Continue make sandwich by layering on the following - 2 slices Brie cheese, 3 apple slices, turkey, baby arugula, apple slices, Brie cheese and other slice of bread - butter side out.

Add sandwich to panini maker and press for about 10 minutes until the turkey is hot and the cheese is melted.

Cut sandwich in half and dip in extra mayonnaise if desired.

For mayo:

Whisk together and keep cold until ready to use.

Click the link if you’re looking for more Butterball recipes or Butterball coupons.

Visit Sponsor's Site

38 Responses to “Turkey Apple Brie Panini with Honey Mustard Maple Mayo”

Suné Moolman — September 26, 2014 at 5:07 am

This looks absolutely mouth-watering!
    What a great combination of flavours, I can taste it already…

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet — September 26, 2014 at 7:12 am

Mustard maple mayo – I die! LOVE the idea! This panini looks fabulous!

Lauren Kelly Nutrition — September 26, 2014 at 7:18 am

Oh man I love a good panini and this looks incredible!

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon — September 26, 2014 at 7:21 am

Turkey and brie is a winning combination! Pinned.

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — September 26, 2014 at 7:39 am

Can you deliver this by lunch today? I’d be eternally grateful 🙂

Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files — September 26, 2014 at 8:03 am

I would be happy with just that maple mustard as well…but the turkey is the cherry on top. YUM!

Erin | The Law Student's Wife — September 26, 2014 at 8:07 am

Load it up baby! Glad you left every word in this title, because I want to eat it ALLLLLLLLL

taylor @ greens & chocolate — September 26, 2014 at 8:12 am

I use my panini press all. the. time! Love the flavors in this panini…it does scream FALL!

Marjory @ Dinner-Mom — September 26, 2014 at 8:24 am

I definitely need a panini press! But, I’m wondering about making it with a waffle iron. I think it just might work!

Martha @ A Family Feast — September 26, 2014 at 9:07 am

Oh my – you’ve stuffed so many great flavors into this panini! Stunning photos!

Kari@Loaves n Dishes — September 26, 2014 at 9:17 am

I love the flavors in this sandwich, every bite is the perfect bite!

Amanda @The Kitcheneer — September 26, 2014 at 10:56 am

I was serious when I commented on FB. Can I come over and share this with you? I am SO making this! It reminds me of a similar sandwich I had in NYC and I bet this one is even better!

Aggie — September 26, 2014 at 11:47 am

OH my goodness my mouth is seriously watering. I want this for LUNCH!

Lori @ RecipeGirl — September 26, 2014 at 11:55 am

Totally making this for my family soon!

The Food Hunter — September 26, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I will be making this for sandwich night soon

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction — September 26, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Wish this was lunch! Love the honey mustard maple mayo!

Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes — September 26, 2014 at 2:39 pm

These photos have me drooling!!! I love turkey and the flavors here sound out of this world!

Aimee @ ShugarySweets — September 26, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Oh how I want to take a big bite of this panini!!!! Looks awesome.

Lana@NeverEnoughThyme — September 26, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Now that’s what I call a sandwich! And that honey mustard maple mayo! My goodness gracious! Filing this away for the day after Thanksgiving.

christine — September 26, 2014 at 6:07 pm

I have a lot to say about this –
    1. Brie and fruit are like the best combo ever
    2. You got the Panini, perfectly toasted (an art in my opinion)
    3. Sandwiches never look pretty but somehow you managed to make this Panini a beauty!
    4. I want to eat this, everyday for lunch(minus the mayo because I have a mayo aversion but that’s besides the point) Can you arrange that? 🙂

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — September 26, 2014 at 6:39 pm

You have no idea how bad I wish I could reach into this screen and grab that panini. I just want to bite into it asap!

Amy @Very Culinary — September 26, 2014 at 8:41 pm

LOVE my panini press – I use it so much, it’s one of the few appliances that owns permanent real estate on my counter 😀 – these sandwiches are epic. EPIC. Love!!!

grace — September 27, 2014 at 5:08 pm

that looks really awesome–it’s packed so full with everything i love. i really need a panini press!

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — September 27, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Holy moly, I need this now! You knocked this out of the park!

Kirsten/ComfortablyDomestic — September 27, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Dear lawdy, I would likely bathe in anything honey + mustard + maple! Awesome looking sandwich!

shari — September 28, 2014 at 11:10 am

sent you an email regarding sponsored post – wanted to make sure it didn’t land in your junk mail.

Katya @ Little Broken — September 28, 2014 at 8:30 pm

This beauty is popping up all over Pinterest so I just had to stop by and see it for myself! It seriously looks absolutely mouthwatering. Love that you added apples. I just picked close to 30 lbs worth at the orchard so now I know what to do with them 🙂

Jamie | My Baking Addiction — September 28, 2014 at 10:52 pm

This looks insanely delicious!

-Jamie

Kim Beaulieu — September 29, 2014 at 12:48 am

Girl this is one serious panini. You have some major talent making sandwiches look so inviting. I just want to sink my teeth into this panini, like immediately. Why, oh why, do I not live closer to you.

Meg @ Noming thru Life — December 9, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Mmmmm… this sounds incredible, and is just my kind of sandwich!

1. Pingback: Sandwiches and Friends Around the Web – Oct. 2014 | The Sandwich Maiden

2. Pingback: Stop Buying Lunch at Work: These Sandwiches Will Help | 365Hangers

3. Pingback: 15 Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe Ideas - Table for Two

4. Pingback: Top Ten Posts of 2014 - Nutmeg Nanny

5. Pingback: the sunday byte | may tenth - kelly's ambitious kitchen.

6. Pingback: March Meals | CarrieDaway