Mango Mojito

This mango mojito is the perfect combination of rum, mint and sweet mango nectar. This drink is perfect for sipping by the pool and dreaming of warm weather.

This mango mojito is the perfect combination of rum, mint and sweet mango nectar. This drink is perfect for sipping by the pool and dreaming of warm sunny weather.

Listen, mango is basically my jam. My fruit jam.

Hmm. Does that make sense?

Probably not. I’m sorta used to spewing out thoughts that make just about zero sense. But really, I feel like mango is where it’s at. It my favorite flavor of e’rything and has yet to let me down. Until I try to peel and cut the damn thing. Then it’s like a murder scene and finger decapitation just waiting to happen.

They are slippery little suckers.

This sweet mango mojito is the perfect combination of rum, mint and sweet mango nectar. This drink is perfect for sipping by the pool and dreaming of warm weather.

However, if you’re super lazy there is something you can do to make your life easier when it comes to peeling and cutting mangos – buy them precut.

I know, total laziness. BUT you totally cut out that whole “I sure hope I don’t cut off my finger with my dull knife that I should get sharpened but keep forgetting too so it will probably turn on me and take off my finger” situation.

*Side note: Get my knifes sharpened.

However, for this delicious cocktail you don’t even have to go through that messy peeling/chopping process. You can just mango nectar.

Woot! Welcome to easy town! Then you just take that mango nectar and mix it with a little rum, mint, lime and sugar. It’s literally (said in Rob Lowes voice) the best drink of the summer. PLUS if it’s still cold where you live (hello spring…can you show up soon?) you can drink a few of these and dream of warm summer days.

This mango mojito is the perfect combination of rum, mint and sweet mango nectar. This cocktail is perfect for sipping by the pool and dreaming of warm weather.

Also it should be noted that I drank a few of these delicious beauties on my Regal Princess Caribbean Cruise. They were sweet, fresh and perfect for sipping outside on the deck. If you’re not a fan of rum you can always leave it out and go full on mango, mint and lime.

So delicious in every single way.

{Looking for more delicious cocktails? Try my cilantro cucumber boozy lemonade, mixed berry mojito and coconut mojito.}

Mango Mojitos

Yield: 1 cocktail

• 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 5 mint leaves
  • 1/2 lime, juiced
  • 2 ounces rum
  • 4 ounces mango nectar

In a cocktail glass add sugar, mint leaves, lime juice and rum.

Muddle your mixture together until the mint leaves are bruised and the sugar starts to dissolve.

Fill the glass with ice, top with mango nectar and stir to combine.

Serve with lime wedge and sprig of mint if desired.

Want more cocktail inspiration? Make sure to follow Nutmeg Nanny on Pinterest!

Follow Brandy O’Neill | Nutmeg Nanny’s board Liquor Recipe Love on Pinterest.

Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions and non-sensical ramblings are 100% my own.

36 Responses to “Mango Mojito”

Christie — April 28, 2015 at 5:49 am

The best thing I did when I made my mango barbecue sauce was try to peel a mango on the rim of a glass like you see on Pinterest. Worked.like.a.charm!! Just slice in half, place the edge on the rim, and push. It does work!!

These look amazing. I honestly could eat my weight in mango. Pinned!!

Florian @Contentednesscooking — April 28, 2015 at 6:36 am

This looks fantastic, what a beautiful Mojito! Perfect for summer, thanks for sharing!

Christie — April 28, 2015 at 7:39 am

Mangos are crazy good. I believe this cocktail needs to happen this Friday!

Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files — April 28, 2015 at 7:46 am

Precut fruit is sometimes my savor. Oh and precut butternut squash. The words that fly from my kitchen when I am attempting to cut into one of those guys……but can I just have a few of these mango mojitos awaiting for me? That will make all well.

pam (Sidewalk Shoes) — April 28, 2015 at 7:57 am

You know this is going on my list!!! I would love it if you would link it up to Tipsy Tuesday at Grey is the New Black!

Kristen @ A Mind Full Mom — April 28, 2015 at 8:03 am

You had me at Mojito, and then I fell head over heels with addition of mango.

Jessica @ Stuck On Sweet — April 28, 2015 at 8:23 am

Hello Mango!! What beautiful pictures! I would love this cocktail and can’t wait to try it in 3 1/2 months after I have baby girl! So so delicious. Totally agree about mangos…and the mango cutter thing doesn’t really work. Wish I could get my $5 back. Precut all the way girl!

Ali @ Home & Plate — April 28, 2015 at 8:46 am

This cocktail looks so tasty and refreshing. Your pictures are beautiful. Makes we want to order this up right away.

Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life — April 28, 2015 at 8:53 am

Yum! I will definitely be making these for by the pool this summer! And I have never seen precut mangos at my grocery store, but I will be on the watch, because I am always afraid I am going to cut myself! Your photos are gorgeous too. I can’t wait to try these!

Beth — April 28, 2015 at 9:20 am

Haha, the beginning of your post reminded me of Pitch Perfect.. have you seen that movie? 🙂

Kate @ Diethood — April 28, 2015 at 10:53 am

And Mojitos are definitely MY jam! 😀 This is gawdgeous!

Annie @Maebells — April 28, 2015 at 11:01 am

Is it bad that I want one of these with my breakfast! 🙂

Lynn @ Order in the Kitchen — April 28, 2015 at 11:34 am

GIRL! Sharing these on my link love tomorrow because WOW. YES.

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet — April 28, 2015 at 11:40 am

Mango in cocktails is fabulous! This is one gorgeous mojito!

Cynthia/What A Girl Eats — April 28, 2015 at 2:36 pm

What a fantastic drink for Cinco de Mayo! I’ll have 2!

Ginny McMeans — April 28, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I love this time of year when all the fruit drinks start popping up. Your mango mojito is absolutely going down at this house.

Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats — April 28, 2015 at 3:11 pm

yes yes and yes! You are a genius mixologist girl and I have been loving all the mojito recipes you’ve been making lately! Can’t wait to try this mango one!

The Food Hunter — April 28, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I need to add more refreshing cocktails like this to my drink menu

Martha @ A Family Feast — April 28, 2015 at 4:38 pm

What a gorgeous, gorgeous cocktail! This is going on my must-try list!

Lauren Kelly Nutrition — April 28, 2015 at 5:04 pm

I also love mangoes, but I have never actually sliced one myself. I always buy them pre-cut 🙂 I can’t wait to make this mojito!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — April 28, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Sweet mango nectar?! I’m in love.

Amanda @ The Kitcheneer — April 28, 2015 at 7:52 pm

YUM! I can picture myself sipping on this all summer long!

amanda @ fake ginger — April 28, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Girl, I spent $7.99/pound for precut mango because it’s just not worth cutting it myself.

Totally making these this weekend! I don’t know if I’ve ever used mango nectar but I can’t wait to try it!

Lora @cakeduchess — April 29, 2015 at 5:48 am

I can’t believe it’s still chilly in some places, but this could warm anyone up. I love any thing mango. Super for the summer and so easy to make!!

Amber — April 29, 2015 at 8:55 am

This looks amazing! I am obsessed with mangos lately (though I have been buying the precut versions from Trader Joe’s because I hate to peel them too!). I always love a mojito, so this is going on my to try immediately list! Thanks for sharing!

Paula - bell'alimento — April 29, 2015 at 10:20 am

So refreshing and perfect for spring! Pinned.

Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector) — April 29, 2015 at 11:11 pm

I’m very into mangos lately so this sounds fabulous!

Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me — April 30, 2015 at 3:59 am

I am all about buying the mango pre cut, and now I will be buying a whole lot a mango to make this drink. Fabulous!

Kim Beaulieu — April 30, 2015 at 10:21 pm

I am so in love with this recipe. Not only beautiful but tasty. I could sip on this all the live long day.

Joanne — May 1, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Mango is my FAVORITE. Especially when it comes to cocktails. Definitely need a pitcher full of these. Yes. I said pitcher.

Kristine-My Genius Products — May 23, 2016 at 2:26 am

This looks so yummy and relatively easy to make! Thanks for sharing!

Eden Passante — September 8, 2016 at 12:19 pm

This looks so refreshing, plus look at that amazing color!

1. Pingback: Present Sense Impressions: Derby and Cinco de Mayo - Order in the Kitchen

2. Pingback: I’m Loving…Mother’s Day Edition | The Dreamery