This apple cider mojito is the perfect cocktail for fall, with fresh apple cider, tangy lime juice, sweet rum, and a burst of mint.
I love all things fall, which includes cocktails too!
This apple cider mojito takes a traditional mojito–with rum, lime juice, and mint–and adds sweet, fresh apple cider.
No additional sugar is necessary, but, if you’d like, adding a bit of homemade brown sugar syrup is always a hit. Plus, the deep rich flavors of molasses-studded brown sugar work well with the apple cider.
The best part is, that you can easily scale up this recipe as much as you need, to make sure everyone at your party gets a glass!
This is going to be the new favorite fall drink for all your holiday parties!
Ingredients for apple cider mojito
- Apple cider – Apple cider is unfiltered and unsweetened apple juice that packs a huge apple flavor.
- Rum – The traditional alcohol of choice for a mojito cocktail.
- Lime juice – Fresh is best! Lime juice brings a tangy, citrusy freshness to this mojito.
- Club soda – For a little effervescence!
- Mint – Mint gives an herbaceous freshness to the cocktail.
For a party, you could make this cocktail ahead of time (omitting the club soda for now) in a pitcher, stored in the refrigerator.
When you’re ready to serve, add the club soda, and enjoy!
Using dark rum vs white rum
You can use dark rum in place of white rum, especially in this fall-inspired apple cider mojito cocktail.
Dark rum is aged in charred oak barrels, so it has a deeper, more complex flavor. While white rum is unaged.
The deep complexity of dark rum would pair well here with the fresh, unfiltered apple cider.
Feel free to use your favorite!
What is a mojito?
A mojito is a classic drink from Cuba. It’s light, refreshing, and just slightly sweet.
Traditionally speaking a mojito is simply white rum, fresh limes, fresh mint, sugar, and club soda.
More cocktail recipes
- Looking for more apples? Try my Bourbon Apple Shrub Cocktail.
- Need a new holiday drink? Try my Cranberry Lemonade Ginger Beer Cocktail.
- Want a classic cocktail? Try my Classic Manhattan.
- Craving summer flavors? Try my Coconut Mojito.
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup club soda
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a large pitcher add apple cider, rum, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Add ice to glasses, fill about 3/4 the way up with the apple cider mix, then top with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh mint and cinnamon sticks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 0g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.