These air fryer peach fritters are the perfect sweet way to enjoy summer. Drizzled with a vanilla glaze and ready in just 20 minutes! You’ll love these simple fritters!
These air fryer peach fritters are a fantastic way to use up summer peaches.
They are perfectly sweet and then drizzled with a sweet vanilla glaze. I used vanilla extract but vanilla bean paste would be just as good. Plus, you get those cute little vanilla bean speckles which are always fun.
This version of fritters is a bit lighter than the traditional fried version since it’s made right in the air fryer.
They turn out just as crispy and delicious but made without all the mess and smell of deep fat frying.
If you’re looking for a perfectly sweet way to start the day look no further than these delicious air fryer peach fritters!
What is the best air fryer to buy?
My biggest tip when it comes to air fryers is to make sure you pick a style that will work the most for your family and the amount of food you will be cooking.
My large basket-style air fryer can cook up to 12 wings, 2-4 servings of french fries, etc. which works well for my household.
Can I bake these in the oven?
Yes! You’ll want to bake these at 400 degrees F for about 6 minutes.
If you make them bigger they will have to bake longer. A 1/4 cup size fritter should take about 10 minutes.
What type of peaches work best for these fritters?
I used yellow peaches for these fritters but white peaches will work just as well.
The difference between the two is subtle but yellow peaches tend to have a little more acid and they are a bit more tart. They will sweeten as they ripen.
White peaches are less acidic, smell a bit more floral, and are sweet even while still on the firmer side.
How do I store these air fryer peach fritters?
You’ll want to store any leftover air fryer fritters in an air-tight container.
I like to keep them at room temperature but you can store them in the refrigerator if your house is very warm.
How long will these fritters last?
These peach fritters should last about 2 days after baking at room temperature.
Love these air fryer peach fritters?
Why not try a few of my other delicious peach recipes?!
- Tomato Peach Caprese Salad
- Peach Topped French Toast
- White Wine Peach Sangria
- Frozen Peach Cobbler
- Vanilla Honey Peach Butter
- Blueberry Peach Cast Iron Crisp
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup diced peaches, about 1 medium peach
- Spray vegetable oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an air fryer with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl add all-purpose flour, granulates guar, baking powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Whisk to combine.
- Pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter and stir until the batter just come together.
- Fold in the peaches.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto the parchment paper, about 4 total fritters per batch. This will depend on the size of your air fryer basket. Mine fits 4 but the toaster oven style air fryer can typically bake larger batches.
- Bake at 365 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until the fritters are golden on the outside.
- Once baked, transfer to a cooling rack and continue until all the batter is used and fritters are baked.
- Drizzle with glaze and enjoy!
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until smooth.