These baked bacon cheeseburger sliders are the perfect party dish. Perfectly seasoned ground beef is piled high on top of soft potato buns and topped with melty cheddar cheese and tangy bread and butter pickles. You’ll love making this fast and easy crowd pleaser!
SLIDERS! That’s right – I’m back and I’m back with sliders!
But, they aren’t just some boring normal sliders. Nope. They are baked bacon cheeseburger sliders. I took perfectly seasoned ground beef, mixed it with onions and garlic, topped it onto potato buns, and then covered it all with bacon, pickles, and cheese.
A meaty, pickled and cheese topped heaven.
What do I need to make baked bacon cheeseburger sliders?
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make these sliders. All you need:
- ground beef
- onions and garlic
- potato rolls
- bread and butter pickles
- sharp cheddar cheese
That’s it! Well, that’s not true. I forgot to mention the addition of ketchup and spicy brown mustard cooked into the meat! COOKED INTO THE MEAT! Ok, I didn’t mean to yell that but it’s pretty freaking delicious.
A lot of recipes that make baked sliders start with baking the meat first and then putting it onto the buns in a cooked sheet. While that sounds delicious I just didn’t want to put that much time into making sliders. So instead I opted to just brown the meat with all the flavors and pile that high onto the buns.
Yes, it’s a little bit messier but makes putting together these sliders SO EASY!
I also made sure to baste the buns with a little butter and sprinkle on some sesame seeds to really sell the whole “burger” thing. Plus it helps the buns toast up nice and golden.
Since I know everyone likes options lets talk about how we can make adaptions to these sliders.
How can I change these baked bacon cheeseburger sliders?
- Try using ground turkey, ground chicken, or even ground pork instead of ground beef.
- Swap out bread and butter pickles for a hearty dill pickle or even a spicy pickle.
- Don’t like sharp cheddar cheese? Try provolone, Munster, or even swiss!
- Instead of using small 24 count potato rolls try using 12 count bigger slider-sized buns.
Love these baked bacon cheeseburger sliders?
Try some of my other delicious baked sliders!
- Baked Supreme Pizza Sliders
- Baked Cranberry Cheddar Turkey Sandwiches
- Baked Apple Butter Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Baked Turkey Bacon Onion Sandwiches
- 24 small potato rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced bread and butter pickles
- 8 thin slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking sheet or baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut your potato rolls in half lengthwise and add the bottom half of the rolls to the prepared baking sheet.
- Set a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and add ground beef, garlic, onion, mustard, and ketchup.
- Cook until the meat is fully cooked and browned.
- Remove from the heat and add in the bacon and stir to combine.
- Gently spoon the meat mixture over the buns, top with pickles, sliced cheddar cheese, and the top of the buns.
- Brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the sandwiches are warm throughout.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 293mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 12g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.