This boozy caramel apple butter milkshake is the perfect adult dessert to enjoy all year round. Full of vanilla bean ice cream, apple butter, spiced rum, and just a touch of delicious caramel. You’ll love this sweet treat!
This post is sponsored by Musselman’s. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
It’s officially milkshake season!
Well, to be fair it’s ALWAYS milkshake season in my house BUT most normal people prefer to enjoy them in the summer.
However, I think we have all established I’m not really normal and pretty much eat and drink all. the. things. no matter the season.
I think apple butter gets this rap for only being a fall food – NOPE!
It’s so perfectly spiced and full of apple flavor I happily eat it all. year. long.
Especially when that apple butter is Musselman’s apple butter!
It’s thick, full of spices, and has no high fructose corn syrup!
I also decided to make this milkshake boozy because I like to live on the wild side.
I used spiced rum and vanilla bean paste because I think it works perfectly with all the flavors.
I also threw in a little caramel because who doesn’t love apples and caramel together?!
I also topped this beauty with whipped cream because a milkshake is not a milkshake without whipped cream. I guess that could be a pretty extreme statement but whatever – we all know it’s the truth.
Now, if you’re under 21 and still want to enjoy this boozy caramel apple butter milkshake no worries.
Simply replace the rum with extra milk and be on your merry milkshake way.
Love this boozy caramel apple butter milkshake?
Wondering what else you can make with apple butter?
- baked apple butter ham and cheese sandwiches
- apple butter gingersnap ice cream
- apple butter bacon wrapped shrimp
- apple butter blue cheese pancetta pizza
- apple butter BBQ chicken sandwich
- chipotle apple butter carnitas
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 cup Musselman’s apple butter
- 1/4 cup dark spiced rum
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream sauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Whipped cream
- Add ice cream, Musselman’s apple butter, dark spiced rum, milk, caramel ice cream sauce, and vanilla bean paste to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth. If the milkshake is too thick simply add a little more milk, if it's too thin add more ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and if desired a drizzle of caramel ice cream sauce.
To make this drink non-alcoholic simply replace the rum with more milk.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 895Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 396mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 2gSugar: 59gProtein: 5g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.