These candy cane pretzel buttons are the perfect easy holiday treat. They are a bit hit with kids, only use 3 ingredients and they are ready in just 25 minutes! Hello, easy!
I have been making Hershey Kiss pretzels for years but this time I tried their new candy cane flavor.
I really like the little burst of mint it brought to each crunchy bite.
This recipe might not seem like a lot but it’s always a HUGE hit on the Christmas platter.
The pretzel mixed with chocolate is sweet and salty and totally perfect.
Love these candy cane pretzel buttons?
Why not try a few of my other easy holiday recipes!
- 1 bag square shaped pretzels
- 2 bags Hershey’s candy cane Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 bag seasonal plain chocolate M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Lay pretzels out onto a baking sheet and top with unwrapped Hershey Kiss.
- Put into oven for approximately 5-7 minutes. You want to soften the Kiss so the M&M will push smoothly into it but you do not want to melt the Kiss.
- After the Kiss is soft remove it from the oven and press the M&M into the kiss.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 90 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 12Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.