This blueberry sour cream tart is the perfect addition to your summer menu. The filling is no-bake so it’s easy to put together and guaranteed to impress!
Don’t get stuck in the kitchen at your next pool party!
This red white and blueberry sour cream tart is super fast and easy to put together, no sweat!
With a crispy graham cracker crust, tangy and creamy filling, topped with fresh, sweet berries, you’re guaranteed to impress your guests.
Trust me, everyone will want a second slice of this delicious blueberry sour cream tart.
Ingredients for blueberry sour cream tart
For the crust:
- Graham crackers – These slightly sweet, crunchy crackers are the perfect base for this tart.
- Dark brown sugar – Dark brown sugar will give us a deep molasses flavor, along with some sweetness.
- Unsalted butter – This is our fat of choice that will hold the crust together.
For the filling:
- Cream cheese – Cream cheese is the smooth and tangy base for our filling.
- Sour cream – This adds more tang and a luscious creamy texture.
- Sugar – To add a little extra sweetness.
- Lemon juice – Lemon juice adds brightness and a fresh burst of citrus to our filling.
- Vanilla extract – Vanilla extract helps bring all of the flavors together and adds sweetness.
For the topping:
- Fresh blueberries – I do not recommend using frozen blueberries, fresh ones work best here.
- Blueberry jam – Sweet and thick, blueberry jam helps add extra blueberry flavor and give a beautiful shine to the tart.
- Strawberries – To add an extra flair, fresh strawberries cut into star shapes make this tart look so pretty!
How to cut out strawberry stars
It’s so easy to take an extra minute or two, to cut out little strawberry stars and make this no-bake blueberry cheesecake look super impressive!
This mini star cookie cutter does all of the hard work, so you don’t have to!
Don’t have time to bake the crust? No worries!
You can find these mini pre-made graham cracker crusts online, or in the baking aisle of most major grocery stores.
Remember, work smarter, not harder!
Using different fruit
I’ve used blueberries and blueberry jam, but this is all up to you!
Raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries would be delicious here as well.
Storage and leftovers
Leftovers of this blueberry sour cream tart can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More summery dessert recipes
- Want something tangy and fresh? Try my No Bake Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
- Looking for no-bake? Try my No Bake Blueberry Mini Cheesecake
- Craving something sweet? Try my Homemade Lemon Bars
- Need super simple ice cream? Try my No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 8 whole graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam
- 6 whole strawberries, cut into star shapes (optional, but totally adorable)
- Preheat the oven to 375° degrees F.
- Grind crackers and sugar in the processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes. Cool crust on a rack.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; keep chilled.)
- Arrange berries over filling.
- Whisk jam in a small bowl to loosen the consistency.
- Drizzle over berries.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to 3 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.