This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is perfect for hot summer days and can be decorated for any red, white, and blue-inspired party.
Need a super simple dessert that requires zero baking?
These no-bake blueberry cheesecakes are perfect for all your summertime parties!
Who wants to turn on the oven when it’s the middle of summer? Not me!
Trust me, with a little help from the grocery store, you’ll be the star of your next backyard BBQ.
You’ll love how fast, and not to mention adorable, these no-bake blueberry cheesecakes are!
Ingredients for no bake blueberry cheesecake
- Cream cheese – Tangy, thick, and creamy, it’s the main ingredient to any great cheesecake.
- Sweetened condensed milk – Creamy and sweet milk flavor, easily found in the baking aisle of your major grocery store.
- Vanilla bean paste – Vanilla bean paste is a super concentrated vanilla product. You could substitute vanilla extract.
- Lemon – To cut through all of that sweetness, a fresh burst of citrusy lemon balances flavors.
- Graham cracker crusts – These pre-made versions are available in most major grocery stores in the baking aisle, or online.
- Fresh blueberries – Bursting with sweetness, and a little tart. I do not recommend using frozen here, fresh is best.
- Blueberry jam – Feel free to use homemade or your favorite store-bought variety.
- Fresh strawberries – To add a little something extra to our cheesecakes.
Table of Contents
How to cut out strawberry stars
It’s so easy to take an extra minute or two, to cut out little strawberry stars and make this no-bake blueberry cheesecake look super impressive!
This mini star cookie cutter does all of the hard work, so you don’t have to!
No need to scramble at the last minute, these no-bake blueberry cheesecakes can be made ahead of time!
Follow the directions up until putting the fresh blueberries on top, and then you can keep these in the refrigerator for up to a day before finishing them off with the blueberry jam and strawberries.
I stuck with blueberry jam to keep with the flavor profile and color, but raspberry or strawberry jam would also work well here!
I would suggest using the seedless varieties of either (these can easily be found in most major grocery stores).
Storage and leftovers
These can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, if they last that long!
More no bake cheesecake recipes
- Looking for something adorable and delicious? Try my Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Love all things Oreo? Try my No Bake Oreo Marshmallow Cheesecake
- Craving something tropical? Try my No Bake Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Want something tangy and fresh? Try my No Bake Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust or 12 mini graham cracker crusts (store bought)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces wild blueberry jam
- 6 large strawberries tops removed and cut in half
- In the bowl of an electric mixer add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat together until smooth.
- Add in vanilla bean paste and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into either 9-inch pie crust or mini pie crusts.
- Cover the pies in one layer of blueberries and let the mixture set up for at least 2 hours (the mini cheesecakes will set up a little bit faster) in the refrigerator.
- Stir the wild blueberry jam to loosen it up and smooth it on top of the blueberries.
- Using a mini star-shaped cookie cutter cut out star shapes in the strawberries and top your cheesecake. This is a totally optional step but does tend to impress the hell out of people when you bring it to a party.
- Keep the cheesecakes cold until serving.