These sheet pan chicken quesadillas are super easy to make and feed a crowd! You’ll love how simple this dish comes together and is packed with seasoned shredded chicken, corn, black beans, and lots of delicious cheese.
If you’re looking for a flavorful and fast way to feed a crowd look no further than these sheet pan chicken quesadillas.
They are packed with seasoned shredded chicken, corn, black beans, and lots of delicious cheese.
The best part about this quesadilla recipe is that it’s made on a sheet pan so you can pile in all the fillings, bake it, and BOOM a meal to feed a crowd!
While it’s not hard to make a traditional quesadilla I love the ease of having a quesadilla that can feed a family of 4 all done at the exact same time.
I love to dip mine in sour cream but it’s also great when topped with salsa and guacamole.
What is a sheet pan quesadilla?
It’s a delicious way to make a quesadilla that can feed a family of 4!
You add your flour tortillas to an oiled sheet pan and top with all your favorite toppings. Then just fold up the tortillas over the side, top with a few more tortillas, bake, and enjoy!
Can I make this vegetarian?
I have made it by using sautéed sliced mushroom instead of using shredded chicken to up the veggie intake and to make it vegetarian.
If you’re looking to make it vegan you can use the sliced mushrooms and replace the shredded cheese with non-dairy cheese.
Can I use corn tortillas?
Yes, but because corn tortillas tend to be smaller you may have to use a few more in order to cover the whole sheet pan quesadilla.
You can also use larger flour tortillas if you cannot find 6-inch flour tortillas.
What other fillings can I add to this sheet pan quesadilla?
I love making my quesadillas super customizable so here are a few of the delicious additions I love:
- sautéed bell peppers and onions
- cooked mushrooms
- minced cilantro
- pica de gallo
- sliced avocado
How can I store leftover sheet pan chicken quesadillas?
While it’s very easy for me eat this whole recipe (I’m a HUGE quesadilla lover!) it will keep well in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Make sure to leave any toppings (salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc.) off the quesadilla as it can make the tortilla a little soggy in storage.
Love these sheet pan chicken quesadillas?
Why not try a few of my other delicious chicken recipes!
- Sweet Chili Chicken Nachos
- Tex Mex Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
- Chipotle Chicken Burgers Topped with Mango Salsa
- One Pot Ground Chicken Fajita Pasta
- Peruvian Chicken Soup
Sheet Pan Chicken Quesadillas
These sheet pan chicken quesadillas are super easy to make and feed a crowd! You'll love how simple this dish comes together and is packed with seasoned shredded chicken, corn, black beans, lots of delicious cheese.
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Guacamole, for garnish
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Salsa, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and spray a quarter sheet pan with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add shredded chicken, corn kernels, black beans, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, kosher salt, and smoked paprika.
- Mix together until combined.
- Line the sheet pan with the tortillas so that half of them hang off the sides.
- Spread out the chicken mixture evenly onto the tortillas and top with grated cheese.
- Fold the tortillas onto themselves and place another sheet pan on top to keep them in place.
- Cook for 20 minutes then remove the top sheet pan and cook the quesadillas uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares or triangles. Serve warm and top with garnishes of your choice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 37g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken - an easy sheet pan chicken meal!
Tuesday 24th of August 2021
[…] Sheet Pan Chicken Quesadillas […]