This sweet grape salad is packed full of green and red grapes and made with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. This is super delicious and perfect for summer BBQs.
Even though this is called a salad, it’s really a sweet, fun dessert that even the biggest kids will love!
This sweet grape salad is full of juicy, tart, and fresh grapes, tangy cream cheese, and sweet and smooth marshmallow fluff.
Fit for a backyard BBQ, birthday party, or just a random weeknight treat, this creamy grape salad is super easy to put together!
Trust me, everyone’s going to want seconds of this cream cheese grape salad.
In fact, this was my favorite summertime salad my stepmom used to make.
Looking for more old-fashioned salad recipes? Try this fruit salad with cool whip!
Ingredients for sweet grape salad
- Red and green grapes – I use both here because red grapes add a little more sweetness, and green grapes are a little tarter. Perfect balance!
- Marshmallow Fluff – This soft, cloud-like spread adds the perfect amount of sweetness to our salad.
- Cream cheese – Cream cheese is creamy and tangy!
- Chopped pecans – Found in the baking aisle of most major grocery stores, chopped pecans add the perfect crunch and flavor.
What is marshmallow fluff?
Marshmallow fluff is a marshmallow spread product, made from egg whites, sugar, and golden syrup.
It is found in most major grocery stores, in the baking aisles in a jar.
It is easily spreadable and has a classic marshmallow flavor.
Marshmallow fluff is also what I used in my S’mores Iced Coffee.
If you cannot find marshmallow fluff you can also use marshmallow cream which works just as well. The big difference is the size of the containers but they only differ by 1/2 an ounce.
Different toppings for creamy grape salad
I’ve chosen chopped pecans as my topping but there are tons of others you could add instead!
Nuts are a great choice, they will also give a nice crunchy texture. My favorites are crushed peanuts, walnuts, and pecans – like I did here!
If you’re not a fan of nuts, no worries!
Secondly, you could also top this creamy grape salad with a sprinkle of deep, rich brown sugar. This will add a little molasses flavor which pairs perfectly with the sweet and tart grapes.
Lastly, one of my favorite ways to serve this is sprinkled with toffee bits!
Storage and leftovers of grape salad
The sweet grape salad is best made the day that you’ll be serving it, it doesn’t do well sitting in the refrigerator for too long.
Lastly, you can store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
More summer BBQ salad recipes
- Craving something Italian? Try my Pesto Pasta Salad.
- Looking for something cold and crunchy? Try my Best Cucumber Salad.
- Want something traditional? Try my Classic Macaroni Salad.
- Love all things potato? Try my Herbed Dijon Mustard Potato Salad.
- 1 pound red grapes, stems removed and washed
- 1 pound green grapes, stems removed and washed
- 1 (7.5 ounce) container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (or toffee bits)
- Remove stems and wash red and green grapes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add marshmallow fluff and cream cheese.
- Blend with a handheld or stand mixer until creamy and thoroughly combined.
- Gently stir in grapes and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Right before you serve your grape salad sprinkle it with toffee bits or nuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.