These raspberry herb chicken sausage patties are just what your breakfast needed! They are packed full of fresh herbs and juicy raspberries and ready in just 20 minutes!
It’s Friday! How exciting is that? I freaking love the weekend.
Today I’m coming at you with some HOMEMADE raspberry herb chicken sausage patties! HOMEMADE CHICKEN SAUSAGE! How yell worthy is that?!
These patties are the perfect combination of flavor that pairs perfectly with runny eggs or sandwiched between an English muffin.
Trust me, if you’re a lover of breakfast you’re going to LOVE these raspberry herb chicken sausage patties.
Why make homemade chicken sausage patties?
You all know I love ground chicken burger and that love flows into breakfast as well.
Chicken sausages are super common now but sometimes I want flavors that just don’t exist. That’s why when I’m craving a flavor combo I make my own.
I had a bunch of raspberries and herbs on hand so I threw caution to the wind and came up with these scrumptious patties. YES! I made the right choice with this flavor combo. It’s so herby and the raspberries bring a little snap of sweetness.
If you’re new to working with ground chicken there are a few little things you should know.
- It’s VERY soft! That’s why I add panko bread crumbs to the mixture. It helps keep the mixture a little firmer.
- It’s very lean so you don’t want to overcook your patty. You can always add a little olive oil to the ground meat mixture to lock in even more moisture.
- Ground chicken doesn’t have a ton of flavor so that’s why you can really load in the flavors. Don’t be afraid to load up on fresh herbs!
Love these raspberry herb chicken sausage patties?
You should give a few of my other recipes a try!
- Homemade Breakfast Sausage
- Breakfast Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheesy Polenta Sausage Breakfast Bowl
- Poutine Hash Brown Waffles
- Huevos Motulenos
- Shakshuka Hummus Toast
- Savory Asian Oat Bran
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add ground chicken, raspberries, panko bread crumbs, shallots, rosemary, thyme, oregano, kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Using your hands, mix together the ingredients until fully combined.
- Form into 8 equal-size patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
- Add olive oil to a 12-inch skillet and set over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot add the chicken patties and cook about 5 minutes on each side or until the patties are fully cooked.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 200mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.