This spiked Nutella hot chocolate is packed full of Nutella flavor and just a touch of toasted marshmallow vodka. This is the best way to keep warm at night.
Yes, I know. I’m always excited over the cocktails. But how can you not be excited when it’s made with Nutella and vodka? It’s like the comfort of the holiday season just collided with my childhood dreams of what makes the perfect hot chocolate. Oh, and then I made it boozy. That’s my adult flare.
PLUS I added on “optional” topping of whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I mean, I personally wouldn’t find them optional but I guess if you wanted to lighten up the calories you could.
Or, YOLO! (Are we still saying that?)
And because I’m all about that holiday party life this delicious mug of happiness will be served at my upcoming Friendsgiving party. Who wouldn’t want to go to a party and have this come out at dessert?
Or served with dessert. Double dessert. Double half boozy dessert.
How to make spiked Nutella hot chocolate
- Simmer some milk
- Add in Nutella
- Stir in the booze
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- Drink responsibly
Like this spiked Nutella hot chocolate? Try these other delicious recipes!
- peanut butter hot chocolate
- orange hot chocolate
- gingerbread white hot chocolate
- Vitamix hot chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces toasted marshmallow vodka
- Whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate sauce, optional
- In a small saucepan add milk and simmer on low till warm.
- Add in Nutella and stir till combined and warm throughout.
- Add to a mug, stir in vodka and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.