This super simple semi-homemade easy pumpkin hummus is the perfect addition to your party or snack routine. It all starts with plain hummus that is dressed up with pumpkin, maple syrup, and smoked paprika.
This post is sponsored by Sabra. As always all opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
It’s pumpkin time! I know I haven’t posted too much this holiday season but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been in love with all things pumpkin. Including this easy pumpkin hummus. That’s right, hummus and pumpkin combined! It’s the perfect little holiday appetizer or late-night snack.
Plus it’s so easy to make you’re done in just 10 minutes. As you all know I’m throwing a little Friendsgiving party this year and I plan on making this appetizer because you simply can’t go wrong with a simple recipe that is packed with this much flavor.
Trust me, if you like hummus, pumpkin, maple syrup, and smoked paprika this dish is for you!
Of course, I served mine with seedy crackers but it’s also a tasty option for dipping all those crunchy vegetables. AND I made sure to top it with lots of goodness because what is hummus if not for the toppings? I went with roasted pumpkin seeds, crushed red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and a sprinkle of extra smoked paprika.
The smoked paprika will bring a delightful smoky flavor to the dish so if you substitute with regular paprika keep that in mind. Not all paprikas are the same.
How to make easy pumpkin hummus
- Gather all your ingredients and put into a bowl
- Plate and swirl to look fancy
- Top with additional toppings and a drizzle of olive oil
- Dig in and enjoy!
I know, it really is that easy! Plus, if you’re into parties all your Friendsgiving friends will love standing in the kitchen and devouring this dip. Isn’t that what the holidays are for? Everyone crammed into one room fighting over who will get the last bite of the dish?
Like this easy pumpkin hummus? Try these are other tasty treats!
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Topped Hummus
- Shakshuka Hummus Toast
- Tahini Free Lemon Hummus
- Cajun Shrimp Hummus Crostini
- Greek Topped Hummus
- 1 (10 ounce) container plain hummus
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add plain hummus, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, lemon juice, and smoked paprika.
- Stir to fully combine.
- Taste and season with kosher salt if needed.
- To serve put hummus on a platter or in a bowl.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and crushed red pepper flakes.