This lemon herb hummus vinaigrette is ready in JUST 5 minutes and is the perfect addition to your holiday salads or vegetables. All you need to do is add fresh herbs and lemon to storebought hummus and you’re ready to go!
This post is sponsored by Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m bringing you the EASIEST vinaigrette EVER! It’s basically perfect for any salad or roasted vegetable and is ready in just 5 minutes. Yeah, 5 minutes. I mean, it’s not vinaigrettes are usually a huge time consumer but when folks try this lemon herb hummus vinaigrette they’ll definitely think it took longer than 5 minutes.
I guess we can thank Sabra for that. Their plain hummus is the perfect choice for quick and easy appetizers or in this case, salad dressing.
Plus, if you’re all about fresh lemon flavor and fresh herbs you’ll love this taste. It’s so bright and fresh it pairs perfectly with bitter greens and also tastes great over top roasted sweet potatoes.
I know we’ve mentioned I’m doing a Friendsgiving this year and I’m trying to incorporate different items than what I would see at my normal family Thanksgiving. I want big bold flavor with lots of options for my meat and plant-based eating friends.
Plus, the addition of hummus to a salad dressing brings an extra boost of protein for those non-meat eaters in your life. It’s also a great way to introduce kids to hummus if they have been unwilling to try in the past.
How to make lemon herb hummus vinaigrette
- Get all your ingredients ready and stir to combine
- Thin out with water or until you have reached your desired consistency
- Drizzle over all the things
Yep. it’s that easy.
How can I use lemon herb hummus vinaigrette
- Add it to fall salads like my
- Drizzle over roasted vegetables like my
- Use it as a dip for bread
- Eat it by the spoonful
Ok, maybe don’t eat it by the spoonful. You have other guests. Friendsgiving isn’t just for you.
If you’re into this delicious vinaigrette make sure you check out some more of my delicious salad toppers!
- Greek yogurt green goddess dressing
- dairy free avocado ranch dressing
- fig vinaigrette
- peach vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup original hummus
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Water, as needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the kosher salt and the black pepper.
- Whisk vigorously to combine. Thin out the dressing with water until you reach your desired consistency. I like to add water tablespoon by tablespoon so it does not get too runny.
- Taste the vinaigrette and season with the desired amount of kosher salt and black pepper.