These pistachio white chocolate covered strawberries are a fun way to celebrate any occasion! Large long stemmed strawberries dipped in sweet white chocolate and rolled in chopped pistachios. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Are you looking for a cheeky little sweet treat?
Maybe you’re into that edible life but want to keep it friendly for your friends who don’t partake?
Well, let me ruffle all the feathers with these pistachio white chocolate covered strawberries.
Are they nugs? Are they dessert? Why not both?
These are 100% substance-free but still packed with all the flavors of dessert you love – fresh long stemmed strawberries, sweet white chocolate, and salty chopped pistachios.
This dessert is fun, sweet, and perfect for any celebration!
Ingredients for white chocolate strawberries
- White chocolate melting wafers – I used white chocolate melting wafers which are intended to be used for drizzling and dipping. It also sometimes called “almond bark” as it’s not true white chocolate. However, if you happen to have real white chocolate on hand that will work well too.
- Shelled pistachios – I used shelled pistachios because it’s way easier and saves time. I used my mini food processor to chop the pistachios but you can also mince them by hand. I also used salted pistachios but feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- Long stemmed strawberries – The stem makes it easier to dip the berries but honestly you could use whatever strawberries you can find. Around Valentine’s Day it’s easier to find long stemmed berries.
Can I use a different type of chocolate?
I was going for a cheeky feel for these berries so I used white chocolate to really highlight the color of the chopped pistachios.
However, if you’re going for taste alone milk or dark chocolate is a great swap.
In fact, if I’m being honest, dark chocolate is my favorite way to cover strawberries.
How long do chocolate covered strawberries last?
Ideally, you should eat your chocolate covered berries within 2 days.
Personally, I think they taste best the day they are made.
How do you store dipped strawberries?
Keep your berries chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Love these pistachio white chocolate covered strawberries?
Why not try a few of my easy desserts?
- Craving more white chocolate? Try my Salted Peanut Clusters.
- Want a classic but easy dessert? Try my Classic Chocolate Truffles.
- Middle of winter but want fruit? Try my Frozen Peach Cobbler.
- Need an easy dessert? Try my Easy Apple Turnovers.
- Still craving strawberries? Try my Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
- 12 long stemmed strawberries
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped shelled pistachios
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Melt white vanilla melting wafers according to bag directions. Or if you do not have directions I add it to a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-seconds increments, stirring between each one. For one bag this usually takes me 1 minute.
- Add chopped pistachios to a bowl.
- Layout a large piece of parchment paper.
- Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate and gently roll into the chopped pistachios.
- Let harden and enjoy fresh.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.