These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are packed full of creamy cheesecake and topped with a dusting of graham cracker crumbs. A perfect 2 bite dessert!
If you’re looking for the perfect 2 bite no-bake dessert I have just the recipe for you – NO BAKE CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES!
This recipe is so easy and delicious and is always a crowd-pleaser.
I came up with this recipe back in May of 2011 and it has been requested every. single. family. event. since.
If you’re looking to add a little patriotic punch you can even top each cheesecake bite with a fresh blueberry.
Craving something a little more traditional? Try this chocolate covered strawberries recipe!
Making up the filling is super simple as well.
It’s cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste. If you don’t have any vanilla bean paste vanilla extract can be in place BUT I recommend getting a bottle of the paste soon.
It’s vanilla heaven in a bottle.
I’m not even kidding when I say it’s vanilla bean heaven – it is! It adds the most luxurious vanilla flavor PLUS you get all those pretty little vanilla beans specs.
To finish, I dipped the stuffed strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.
It gave the strawberries the total cheesecake taste.
To make it even fancier you could drizzle the tops with chocolate, add mini chocolate chips to the filling or even add lemon or orange zest to the filling.
Looking for a cheesecake recipe that is a little more traditional but still a bit healthier? Try this flavor packed low carb protein cheesecake!
This recipe can be easily altered to fit just about any flavor profile you’re going for.
One small thing I will note about this dessert – it’s best eaten within a day of making them.
If I’m bringing them to a party I like to make them the morning of the party.
This is simply because the strawberries can start to “ripen” a bit if sitting around for too long.
Oh, and you totally don’t have to cut off the bottom to make them stand up. They taste just as great laying down!
Love these no-bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries?
Why not try a few of my other delicious no-bake dessert recipes!
- No Bake Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Phyllo Bites
- No Bake Strawberry Tartlets
- Salted Caramel No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Oreo Marshmallow Cheesecake
- 1 pound large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse strawberries and cut them around the top of the strawberry, leaving a nice hole to fill the strawberry with filling.
- If the inside of your strawberry is not hollow you can use a small knife and clean out some of the insides. If you are using large strawberries they tend to be hollow in the middle.
- Optional: If you would like your strawberries to stand upright (like you see in the picture) slice a tiny section off the bottom. I normally skip this step and just let them rest on their side.
- Continue until all the strawberries have been prepped.
- After the strawberries are prepped add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix together until smooth and fully combined.
- Add mixture to a piping bag and fill the inside of the strawberries until the filling reaches the top of the strawberry.
- Dip the top of the strawberry in graham cracker crumbs.
- These are best-tasting the day they are made.
Optional: Feel free to add mix-ins to the cream cheese - lemon zest, flavored extract, or even mini-chocolate chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.