This spiked salted caramel coffee is the perfect combination of coffee, salted caramel, and vodka. It’s the boozy way to stay warm all winter long.
Do you know those mornings where you don’t want to get out of bed?
You know the ones. Where it seems like you will need someone to drag you out of bed in order to actually get going.
Well, I have the PERFECT drink for you!
This will make you happy to wake up.
Dare I say, excited?
I mean I guess I should also say maybe don’t drink this before work. This is a special holiday or weekend coffee.
Or maybe even an “end your day” type of drink.
I decided to spike this coffee with a little vodka and a stir of salted caramel.
Yeah, the salted caramel obsession continues.
You could also use some spiffy salted caramel vodka but I didn’t really need another bottle of flavored vodka sitting around.
That is why I opted for just combining the two things I already had on hand.
Love this spiked salted caramel coffee?
Why not try a few of my other tasty coffee drinks?
Spiked Salted Caramel Coffee
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoon salted caramel*
- Half and half
- Hot coffee
- Whipped cream
- In a coffee mug add vodka and salted caramel.
- Add a splash of half and a half and fill to the top with coffee.
- Give the coffee a stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of salted caramel.
- Feel free to use flavored vodka such as vanilla or caramel for even more flavor!
- I always keep a little salted caramel in my fridge. What I like to do is buy caramel ice cream sauce and add a teaspoon of sea salt to the jar. Give it a good stir and you have salted caramel sauce!