This skrewball chai tea latte is a warm twist on a delicious cocktail: peanut butter whiskey, spiced chai tea, and sweet butterscotch, delicious in every sip!
Looking for a new cozy cocktail at your next winter party?
This skrewball chai tea latte is the perfect drink! It’s balanced with warm and spiced chai tea, sweet and yummy butterscotch schnapps, and fun and delicious Skrewball peanut butter whiskey.
A warm and cozy cocktail is the perfect end to any holiday meal or a great way to get the party started!
Greet your guests at the door with this skrewball chai tea latte, and your place will become the holiday party central!
Ingredients for skrewball chai tea latte
- Skrewball peanut butter whiskey – This whiskey is peanut infused, slightly sweet, and has a distinct peanut flavor.
- Butterscotch schnapps – This will give us a delicious butterscotch flavor, and sweetness.
- Chai tea latte – Chai tea is black tea with warm and delicious spices like cinnamon, star anise, cardamom, and clove.
- Hot water – Hot water is needed to make the chai tea.
What is chai tea?
Chai tea is a base of black tea, with additional warm spices.
Usually, these spices are cinnamon and cardamom, but can also include star anise, clove, and even black pepper.
You can find chai tea mixes in most major grocery stores in the tea aisle.
If you’re feeling like adding a little extra to the top of these tasty cocktails, some fresh whipped cream or a sprinkle of cinnamon would be perfect!
What is Skrewball brand peanut butter whiskey?
Skrewball is 70-proof American whiskey that’s infused with the sweet flavor of peanut butter!
It might sound strange, but this whiskey has a perfect balance of nutty peanut butter and a delicate sweetness.
More cocktail recipes
- Looking for a blast from the past? Try my Tom and Jerry Cocktail.
- Love eggnog? Try my Aged Eggnog.
- Craving something sweet? Try my Gingerbread Martini.
- Need something refreshing? Try my Cranberry Gin Fizz.
- 1 tablespoons chai tea latte mix
- 4 ounces hot water
- 1 ounce skrewball peanut butter whiskey
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- Mix one tablespoon of chai tea latte mix with 4 ounces of hot water and stir to combine
- To prepare iced: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add chai tea, screwball, and butterscotch schnapps. Shake well for 10-15 seconds. Pour over ice
- To prepare warm: Add all ingredients to a coffee mug and whisk.
- Garnish with star anise and a sprinkle of cinnamon,
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 6g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.