This bbq Hawaiian pizza is the perfect use for all that leftover ham. Tangy bbq sauce topped with melted cheese, red onions, pineapple, and ham. You’ll love how easy this is to throw together!
I just bought the most ridiculous pair of shoes.
They are teal, pink, and neon yellow AND they are jelly. You guys – they are the shoes of my childhood.
I remember when I was a little kid I would ONLY wear my jelly shoes (with sparkles) and cried the day they broke. I was 4 so I didn’t really get that they were plastic and probably wouldn’t last forever.
Well, now I have a pair of jelly shoes to relive my childhood and I plan on living up this summer by wearing them each and every day.
But I’ll be smarter than 4-year-old Brandy and keep them clean and in tiptop shape so they don’t break. I
t should also be noted that I need an intervention on shoe shopping. (Unless you see an awesome deal and in that case please let me know because I love a good shoe.)
Since it’s still a bit cold to be running around in jelly shoes I’m staying indoors eating pizza.
I already don’t have a bikini body so no need to work on it during the winter.
I’ll happily stay indoors eating till I burst.
You all know I love a good pizza but this bbq Hawaiian pizza is REALLY packed full of flavor.
Instead of the normal tomato based sauce, I used tangy bbq sauce and then topped it with melty mozzarella cheese, smoked ham, fresh pineapple, red onions, and a sprinkling of cilantro.
Plus it’s one of the best uses for leftover Easter ham.
I know that each and every single one of you fine folks have 5 pounds of ham sitting in your fridge. Use it up my friends!
Love this BBQ Hawaiian Pizza?
Why not a try a few of my other delicious pizza recipes!
- Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
- Asparagus Mushroom Burrata Pizza
- Sausage Broccoli Rabe Skillet Pizza
- Baked Supreme Pizza Sliders
- Smoked Mozzarella BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Fig Caramelized Onion Pizza
- Beef Puttanesca Pizza
- 1 pound raw pizza dough
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Spread out dough onto the Silpat and set aside.
- Spread the bbq sauce over the dough leaving a 1-inch from the edge clear of bbq sauce.
- Top with 1 cup shredded cheese, diced ham, diced pineapple, and sliced red onion.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and lightly kosher salt and pepper the crust.
- Add to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted on the top.
- Once fully cooked sprinkle with chopped cilantro and extra bbq sauce if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 527Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 1341mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 25g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.