This grilled peach burrata salad is packed full of summer flavor and perfect as a side dish or light summer meal. Once you start grilling your peaches you’ll never want to eat them plain again. Plus, they pair perfectly with creamy burrata cheese and fresh mint olive oil drizzle.
You know that summer is made for salads, right?
This salad fits in so perfectly with summer you’re gonna wonder why you haven’t been making it your whole life.
It’s so crazy simple to throw together and if grilled peaches don’t sound like your thing JUST TRUST ME! I swear grilled fruit is hella delicious! Years ago I made these super delicious grilled peaches with brown sugar sour cream sauce BUT this time I wanted to take my grilled peaches to a more savory level.
Plus the summer always has me craving salad so I’m always on board with making them.
I’m even more on board with making salads that include BURRATA!!!!! It’s so damn good.
No really, it is. I could eat every. single. day.
This grilled peach burrata salad is vegetarian friendly but if you’re looking into making this a bit more substantial for dinner you could add in grilled chicken or grilled shrimp. I would also likely throw it in a bowl of arugula for a little more oomph to turn it into a big old fashioned big a** salad.
Why grilled peaches?
Well, to be quite frank grilled peaches are the BEST. I mean, I love peaches pretty much in any form but when you give it a quick grill it brings out ALLLLLLL the sweetness.
Of course, if you’re not into grilled peaches you could always serve them fresh. It’s just as delicious but the warm grilled-ness of the peaches truly is my favorite. Caramelized fruit over plain fruit always wins for me.
If you’re looking to make this more substantial just throw all these goodies over a BIG bowl of baby arugula and BOOOOOOOOM even bigger salad! Also, those little buttery crouton bits you see in the picture are my very popular homemade garlic butter croutons.
They are perfect with this salad and soak up all that minty olive oil flavor.
And please don’t skimp on the burrata. It’s a delicious cheese that really adds a lot to the dish.
If you can’t find burrata you can always use fresh mozzarella cheese in its place. I have also used fresh ricotta as a delicious substitute as well. All of them will work but burrata is hands down my favorite.
Love this grilled peach burrata salad?
Try some of my other delicious salad recipes!
- Southwest Steak Salad with Fried Plantains
- Cantaloupe Prosciutto Caprese Salad
- Grilled Nectarine Salad
- Fig Goat Cheese Salad with Fig Vinaigrette
- Peach Feta Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
- Burrata Caprese Salad
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Cucumber Salad
- 4 peaches, quartered
- 1 pound burrata cheese
- Homemade garlic butter croutons
- 1/4 cup finely minced mint
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut your peaches in half, remove the pit, and cut each half in half.
- Lightly brush your peaches with olive oil, place on the grill, and grill until lightly charred on all sides - about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and set on a medium-sized serving platter.
- Take your ball of burrata out of its container and cut/break it into small chunks. The inside will be a bit runny but I just spread it around so that each serving gets a good amount of cheese.
- Scatter around the desired amount of croutons onto the platter.
- In a small bowl mix together mint and olive oil. Drizzle the mixture over the platter.
- Season the salad with the desired amount of fresh cracked black pepper, kosher salt, crushed red pepper, and freshly minced mint.