This apple butter blue cheese pancetta pizza is the perfect addition to your weeknight menu. It’s sweet, savory and oh so delicious. Plus it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
Can we talk about how much I freaking love pizza?
Seriously, pizza cannot do wrong in my eyes.
I love making it with red sauce or even just a simple olive oil sauce.
Sometimes it’s a deep dish and sometimes I spread it super thin to create a nice thin bottom with just enough chewy crust.
Of course, sometimes we are lazy and just order pizza too #truth.
However, if you fear homemade pizza you need to stop all the worrying right away.
Nowadays it’s beyond easy to find fresh dough at the store so just get your dough, spread it out, top it with deliciousness and give it a bake.
Seriously, it takes just about 30 minutes from start to finish to make your own pizza.
Then after your pizza is ready you can fill up your plate and watch endless hours of whatever show you are currently obsessing over on Netflix.
Which if you are me it would be – Bones, Iron Chef America, and Good Eats. I have been watching HOURS of these shows every single day.
Don’t worry – I’m not just some fat sloth sitting around watching tv all day. I usually keep the tv going in the kitchen while I’m bopping around coming up with recipes for this blog.
So really it’s like multitasking watching. See? Now it’s not so bad.
You wanna know what’s in this beautiful pizza?
Instead of a traditional sauce, I decided to use Musselman’s apple butter.
Yep, apple butter. It brings in nice sweet flavor since the pie is topped with strong blue cheese and salty pancetta.
The arugula on top brings in a nice fresh element with a pop of peppery flavor.
So remember – when you’re freaking out about what to make for dinner don’t rule out homemade pizza.
Ready in just 30 minutes and totally customizable!
Love this apple butter blue cheese pancetta pizza?
Why not try a few of my other tasty pizza recipes!
- Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
- Asparagus Mushroom Burrata Pizza
- Sausage Broccoli Rabe Skillet Pizza
- Smoked Mozzarella BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Fig Caramelized Onion Pizza
- Grilled Chicken Sausage Pizza
- Beef Puttanesca Pizza
- BBQ Hawaiian Pizza
- Zucchini Corn Feta Pizza
- Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cubed pancetta, lightly browned
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, divided
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat liner.
- Stretch out the dough until it's almost the size of the pan. (If you let your dough rest at room temperature for a few hours it's easier to stretch)
- Top with apple butter, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, apple slices pancetta, 1/4 cup blue cheese, and remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes until the dough is cooked and pizza is browned on top.
- While the pizza is cooking toss arugula with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- When the pizza is fully cooked remove from the oven, top with arugula, and remaining blue cheese.
- Let cool slightly and cut into slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 672Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 792mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 20g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.