Looking for the perfect no-bake dessert? This cherry cheesecake dip is just what you need! Perfectly sweet, creamy, and topped with tart cherry pie filling. You’ll love this scrumptious dessert dip!
Are you craving an easy 5 ingredient no-bake dessert?
Well, look no further than this cherry cheesecake dip!
This recipe is so easy to throw together and whips up in just 10 minutes!
I topped mine with cherry pie filling to really give it that classic cheesecake appearance.
For dipping, I like graham crackers the best but pretzels, chips, cookies, and even fresh fruit are all great dipping options.
If you’re craving chocolate try using chocolate graham crackers as dippers – so good!
Ingredients for cherry cheesecake dip
- Cream cheese – This is the base of the dish and what makes this dip a “cheesecake” flavored dip. I like to use full-fat cream cheese but low-fat should work.
- Heavy whipping cream – We’re using heavy whipped cream because after it’s whipped and folded into the cream cheese it creates a lusciously smooth and fluffy dip.
- Powdered sugar – This adds sweetness to the dip that is needed to take it from cream cheese to cheesecake!
- Vanilla extract – Just a touch for added flavor. You could also use almond extract in its place or use vanilla bean paste.
- Cherry pie filling – This is used to top the dip and give it a classic cheesecake look. If you’re not a fan of cherry pie filling try using strawberry, blueberry, or raspberry pie filling.
Using a different pie filling
Not a fan of cherry pie filling?
That’s totally fine and you can ideally use whatever pie filling you like the best!
For the summer raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry pie filling are all great options!
For fall I think apple pie filling would be super delicious!
Using Cool Whip instead of whipped cream
Don’t have the time to whip your own cream?
No worries! You can easily substitute Cool Whip for homemade whipped cream.
You should get around 2-2/3 cup whipped cream if you do it by hand so just replace the homemade whipped cream with 2-2/3 cup Cool Whip and you should be set.
Cool Whip is sweeter than homemade whipped cream so you can leave out a little bit of the powdered sugar if desired.
Preparing cheesecake dip in advance
You can prepare this dish 1 day (24 hours) in advance.
I like to spread on the pie filling right before serving.
Serving your dish at a party
This is a dish that is best served cold.
Not only because it contains dairy but also because it tastes best chilled.
You can safely keep this dish out for around 2 hours in mild room temperature settings – think 70-72 degrees, not in the sun.
If you’re taking this to a party make sure to set it out right before serving or after 2 hours place it back in the fridge to chill before serving it again.
Storage and leftovers
If you’re anything like me this cheesecake dip will be hard to step away from! Once I start dipping I can’t stop!
However, if you’re left with some leftovers you can simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More easy cheesecake recipes
- Craving an easy breakfast or dessert? Try my Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Danish.
- Want an easy summer dessert? Try my Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
- Love ice cream? Try my No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
- Want an easy flavorful dessert? Try my No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bites.
- 1-1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Whip the chilled heavy cream in an electric mixer or with a handheld mixer until peaks form and the cream has stiffened.
- Set the whipped cream aside in a separate bowl and add the softened cream cheese to the mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed with the mixer until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the cream cheese and mix until incorporated.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and then spread out the mixture into a 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the cream cheese.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, cookies, or sliced fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 652Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 0gSugar: 58gProtein: 4g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.